Mercer WI area info

whitedust

Well making an offer on a place by Phelps. It meets most of our wanted list and is within the budget we set. Figured we could add the rest of the want list after some use and really find out what is on that list. lol thanks again for all the input from all.
Lived on Spectacle Lake for 16 years happy to answer Phelps questions.

pclark

Well making an offer on a place by Phelps. It meets most of our wanted list and is within the budget we set. Figured we could add the rest of the want list after some use and really find out what is on that list. lol thanks again for all the input from all.
Awesome, welcome to the Northwoods!

Tuck

I will. Who is using what brand for web cams? Pros and cons of what ever system you are using.

racerx

Hope it all goes thru.
We have had our Lando property and my dream garage since 2006, built a home in 2016 and moved up in 2020 which has been awesome. Only thing different is I lost my "career" job this year and now work basically a "semi-retirement" job Conover which was a big change but enjoy it. So if I can help in anyway just look me up...we spend a lot of time at the ice cream shop in Phelps 😀

pclark

If you are coming back and forth you will need to learn how to drain your system and winterrize in cold weather depending on what type of heat you have. If it’s electric you need to understand that it will cost you to keep that at certain levels. It’s a learning experience to find the best solution. If you have questions please don’t hesitate to reach out.