More Black Eyes on the Sport

Highflyer

Seems you are the butt hurt one...you ignored what I said, because u didn't like what I said.....AND I'm far from clueless....Your attitude, is exactly what i've seen from FIBS up here....typical
Get a control on your emotions buddy. I could careless what you think of IL people. And I got news for you, I have seen that same mentality that you mentioned in your previous post from MN, Southern Wisconsin and IOWA people. But sure you only see it from IL people I got you.....

SHOOT2KILL

Imo seems like a crazy thing to say to any fellow Snowmobiler on JD. But I don’t have a handle like shoot2kill. Peace out you will enjoy snowmobiling much more in a non confrontational frame of mind.
You just like to TWIST other peoples words to fit your narrative...Been riding 54 consecutive years respectfully...BUT Im prepared to protect myself while out in the middle of nowhere from a disrespectful yahoo who hurts me...Im not just going to lay there and die...

whitedust

You just like to TWIST other peoples words to fit your narrative...Been riding 54 consecutive years respectfully...BUT Im prepared to protect myself while out in the middle of nowhere from a disrespectful yahoo....
I’m not twisting anything you said most JD members care about each other meet and greet become great friends. Posts about guns and their use are inappropriate here.

SHOOT2KILL

I’m not twisting anything you said most JD members care about each other meet and greet become great friends. Posts about guns and their use are inappropriate here.
Again your TWISTING...I never said I dont care about other sledders/members...I burned up dozens of riding buds over the years...Tired of BABYSITTING adults...I now prefer SOLO riding...Your still using your NARATIVE that MY post is directed at you personally even though I can tell I would NEVER ride with you...Your ALWAYS going to get the truth from SHOOT..........

whitedust

Again your TWISTING...I never said I dont care about other sledders/members...I burned up dozens of riding buds over the years...Tired of BABYSITTING adults...I now prefer SOLO riding...Your still using your NARATIVE that MY post is directed at you personally even though I can tell I would NEVER ride with you...Your ALWAYS going to get the truth from SHOOT..........
Ride with me ?….you got to be kidding lol. I never discussed anything like that with you on this topic or any other nor do I take any of your comments personally.

Highflyer

Your ego is impressive! Can I get an update on how much you have spent on sledding since 1969? Surly its not still $1,000,000 anymore......

euphoric1

Get a control on your emotions buddy. I could careless what you think of IL people. And I got news for you, I have seen that same mentality that you mentioned in your previous post from MN, Southern Wisconsin and IOWA people. But sure you only see it from IL people I got you.....
I agree Highflyer, that "mentality" exists everywhere!

SHOOT2KILL

Your ego is impressive! Can I get an update on how much you have spent on sledding since 1969? Surly its not still $1,000,000 anymore......
Doesn't matter what you think...I do know you will NEVER be a HARDCORE SLEDDER like me...Closing in on $3k spent out of pocket so far this season...How about you...lol...Never mind I already know...

Highflyer

Doesn't matter what you think...I do know you will NEVER be a HARDCORE SLEDDER like me...Closing in on $3k spent out of pocket so far this season...How about you...lol...Never mind I already know...
I burned up dozens of riding buds over the years...

I'm now know why you have no more riding buds! Have good night SHOOT2KILL, you certainly entertained me this afternoon.