More Burandt footage

Going out to Burandt's and using one of his pump Boondocker Turbos would be an awesome time. There was write up on that exact experience in the Oct '09 issue of Sledheads mag.

snoluver1

"mad skills" and a mad machine = very impressive. I would love to see what Burandt could do on a bone stock machine, just to get the true perspective of how good he really is! When I win the lotto this friday, the first check I write will be to Burandt's Backcountry Adventure!!

I'm willing to bet Burandt would still "school" most folks with a stock sled... True some of the locations he's in, with the throttle pinned on a 90 degree incline, one may not want to attempt with a stocker... but with his sledding saddle time he has way more experience than most folks.

two_tone

It is well worth going, I went last March. Chris and his sidekick Sahen were awesome to watch and ride with. It is not for the weakhearted!!! You better be in shape to ride @12000ft.Chris is just as good on a stock as a Turbo. He has all different kinds of mods on different sleds. The Turbo makes a huge difference at those alltitudes.

tom_s

I also went to Kremmling to ride with chris in march. Sahen was just made a member of the "slednecks" crew about 2 months ago.
Not sure if the rate's are the same but last year it was $300 to ride per day and if you rent one of his sled's it was $300 per day. We went 3 day's. The video's that you watch don't do justice for the steepness of the mountain or the obstical's he has to navigate. It made me a better mountain rider. I always like boondocking but his Idea of boondocking is a lot differnt. steeper, deeper, and no plan just crush the trees. It was very much worth the experience.

two_tone

You can figure $800 a day plus transportation from the airport. It would be less if you brought your own sled. I have been riding for 35 years and that is some STEEP riding. It is not something I would do all the time, but I am glad I did it! Learned alot! They are all great people,Chris, Sandy,Bev and Sahen. The views were awsome. If you could do it it is a lot of fun!!

biff

This guy is a FREAK!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> and I like it.........