More Burandt footage

S

scott_b

Some if the stuff Brett sidehills in SH5 is unreal, you wonder how he doesn't just slide down the mountain. Great riding

fjr4me

OMG!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

Only in my wildest dreams.

catalac

Those guys are awsome, and their sleds must have unreal power. I like hearing the sleds rap out in the second vid.

eagle1

Dang, after watching that 4 or 5 times its starting to motivate me to get back on the treadmill and put down the beer.

Okay, maybe just the treadmill.
happy.gif

S

skylar

Yep, Rasmussen rocks also! My dream sled vacation, well besides going to Revy, is to ride with Burandt. That would be awesome.

ezra

I have a bud who has been going out to ride with Chris for years he was one of his sponsors years back.always tells me I should go with but I have been reluctant I never like to be the guy holding the rest back.I can ride the pow and only get stuck a few times in a day but when I ride with him I realize I have a long way to go. and he was saying he is getting to old and fat for keeping up now days. and if that is the case my days are long passed to ride with that crew. ma by for a pay trip but not a out with the boys week.

fatdaddy

These guys are the best of the best and there's only a few who can do stuff like that. They make riding look so easy and fun however if you look at the degrees of the slop there on I wouldn't even want to go straight down. I mean there side hilling on 90 degree slopes, I'm scared just watching it.