Mud Time

ranlam

Anyone getting excited about dusting off there dirt bikes, wheelers, rzr's? I know I am. It's going to be a fun summer! There are also going to be some trail changes and a new better way of getting into Ontonagon that is really needed. Thanks to MI-TRALE. Have fun, if anyone wants to ride out of Konteka with me some weekend PM me you will have a great time.

PIC359

Coming up this weekend to get the RZR 4 800 serviced for the season before i put the sleds on the trailor
and put in storage hopefully be able to put more miles on this season RZR 047.jpg

reiley99

11150891_10205297561097652_8753108071002011494_n.jpg Already turning hot laps in the back field breaking in the kdx after doing a complete rebuild on it.

Last edited:

fish633

Hello Reilly kdx rider myself,are you on a 200 or 220?ever check out kdxrider.net?It's a good source for kdx guys.yours all stock?I have riiden with ranlam a couple time always have a blast with them guys.

nytro_rtx

I'm running a lil behind this year, finaly got out for a blast this weekend!! Looking forward to getting up to the UP in a few weeks to get in the first ride up there!!

towtruck

looking forward to getting up there- are there restrictions in April regarding atv riding up there? I assume 3 is open all the time but how bout the other trials?
thanks

reiley99

It's my son's it used to be mine but I completely rebuild it new cylinder,piston,crank,crank bearings and a whole list of other things and gave it to him for Christmas he out grew his other bike. It's a 200 all stock except a fmf pipe and silencer I was just riding it that day dialing it in. I have rode with ranlam too and had a great day. I've also rode with cooksend but I was on a time crunch so we did the Baraga plains loop at a pretty good pace that was a blast too. We found some spots to play in just didn't have a lot of time. I would like to get together with a group and do Bass lake this year.

ranlam

The way its going trails are drying up quickly around here. I did quick runs around my area on dirt bike to inspect trails and bridges and had a complete blast. Wish someone could share the experience with me (nytro) hint hint:). May 1st or the 15th is the preferred date that "they" want you to start riding trails but like i said so far this year its going to be earlier and if your respectful just get out and enjoy yourself. I'm on 2 wheels one cant even tell ive been there. be respectful love the land and most of all, don't litter, ive got a small bag full of litter from popular snowmobile intersections. You know, beer cans and oil jugs, lol.

nytro_rtx

The way its going trails are drying up quickly around here. I did quick runs around my area on dirt bike to inspect trails and bridges and had a complete blast. Wish someone could share the experience with me (nytro) hint hint:). May 1st or the 15th is the preferred date that "they" want you to start riding trails but like i said so far this year its going to be earlier and if your respectful just get out and enjoy yourself. I'm on 2 wheels one cant even tell ive been there. be respectful love the land and most of all, don't litter, ive got a small bag full of litter from popular snowmobile intersections. You know, beer cans and oil jugs, lol.

Yea Yea Yea.... I wish I had the time to come UP this weekend but I will be UP in a couple weeks so be ready to ride!!! I'm def. ready to get out on the awesome UP trails!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Gettin the band back together

Forsure, will be a great time as usual!!

snocrazy

Folks been running the trails in the area already. Still plenty of base of ice snow on trails. You see sleds and 4 wheelers/side by sides on the same trails this time of year.

LoveMyDobe

Got new tires on my Polaris Scrambler and ready to hit the mud! BUT our trail aren't open til May 1st and right now it's VERY dry.