My New Ride

moen_lake

The time had come and was due for a new vehicle. I was waiting for the new 2015 but with all the incentives that were being offered decided on the 2014.

I couldn't be happier with the truck and the Ecoboost engine. Took a ride up to the cabin a couple of weeks ago and got 19 mpg on the way up and 22 mpg coming home. I did have a nice North wind on the way home but had more weight in the bed. Overall very happy with the gas mileage and with only 2000 miles on the truck I can only hope to improve on the mpg.

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 159
D

Deleted member 10829

Sharp truck and very smart choice! You will love it. :)

jmvette427

if those are goodyears , make sure u rotate them every other oil change or you will wear the edges. rotates cheaper than tires . they are talking the aluminums delayed till dec or january . you did good , because the 14"s with the right equiptment are getting thin. beautiful truck! quiet, tight, smooth .

willey

I love my 13'. 6k on it so far. Mileage is very dependent upon driving habits and conditions. I do like how it pulls and pulls up steep hills pulling the boat.

Congrats on the new ride!

ezra

nice truck
yeah the goodyr SRA are JUNK
mine were junk before I had to by the first set of tabs.
17k and 2 were past the wear bar and 2 were at the wear bar.
list them for sale now before they are worth nothing.
I got the12 5.0
was thinking about buying a 4dr eco this fall but tax man told me to hold off until 15 so there it is

moen_lake

Thanks everyone!
I have 20" wheels with Pirelli Scorpion tires. I've heard the tires are good in rain but not very good in snow? If that is true I'll be looking to replace them!

jmvette427 - The salesman did say that it wouldn't be until Dec. when the 2015's are on the lot? I'm happy with all the equipment this truck has and is the color I was hoping for. With all the rebates/incentives that were being offered on the 2014 I feel I made the right purchase.