My New Toy

polarisxcsp

110674.jpg

kevisip

WOW, very nice...but dont forget to update your profile in the toys section!!

Lets keep that economy rolling!

mrs_bob

Oh Yes! Harley Davidson's #1. I have been in the driver's seat for 23 years. Nice bike, have a good a safe summer of rides!

polarisxcsp

Nope, not a screaming eagle edition, just a standard fatboy. They made the 09 fatboys with a 200mm rear tire so its pretty big. They brought it today and we road about 40 miles tonight. Yea its my first bike. I got some more pics but I will post tom. morning

lvr1000

If it would not have been for your age, I would have guessed the wife wasn't happy with your purchase. (Bed in the garage next to the bike)

upbarleyboy

Good looking bike XCSP. Bought my first Harley Memorial Day weekend last year. 08' Ultra Classic, Screamin' Eagle Big Breather Kit, Vance & Hines Pipes, and the list goes on and on.

The initial investment on the bike is just the beginning. Accessories are endless, and it seems everytime I walk into the dealership, I walk out with something.

Just turned 6000 miles on it last weekend, and each mile gets better and better. Planning a trip around Lake Michigan with 12 other guys next month, so that'll tack on about 1,200 more miles. But that's ok-I didn't buy it to look at it collect dust in the garage. Miles=Smiles!! Enjoy the summer on your new toy, and be safe.

sabercat

Congratulations! You'll be wearing that grin for a long time!

You get a bike you have to go to Sturgis!
You go to Sturgis you have to get some ink!

Its really cool on I90 when all you can see & hear for miles are hundreds and hundreds of Harleys! Their exhaust notes blend together and become music to your ears & fuel for your soul..you'll see.