National Guard Indycar

ezra

are u the driver? if so U have the most bad ars job of any one on this site congrats

tman

The car looks great, good luck at the 500. My first 500 was in 1968, Bobby Unser's first win in the #3 Rislone Special. I haven't been for a few years but did attend 21 500's over the years.

dmsrx

Thanks for the good luck wishes. Glad to see some of you support Indy Car.
Had a good day today. Ended up 5th fastest @ 223.6 but with a tow which is where all those fast speeds come from. We did do a few 221 & 222 laps on our own though so I think we have a decent car.
Your right Goingnorth, nothing like the start of the race watching them go into turn 1, gives me goosebumps. Enjoy Friday Hoosier, always a stressful day for us. If you get to the garages say Hi.

Hoosier

Thanks for the good luck wishes. Glad to see some of you support Indy Car.
Had a good day today. Ended up 5th fastest @ 223.6 but with a tow which is where all those fast speeds come from. We did do a few 221 & 222 laps on our own though so I think we have a decent car.
Your right Goingnorth, nothing like the start of the race watching them go into turn 1, gives me goosebumps. Enjoy Friday Hoosier, always a stressful day for us. If you get to the garages say Hi.

It's a work outing, so I don't know what the agenda is. But if I get down to the garages, I'll look for your name.

dmsrx

Hey Hoosier, if you get in the garages Friday and things aren't crazy come by and ask for Dan. We are in the C garages next to Tech Inspection.

hoosierblizzard

You definetly got to work! Moved up to 5th on the last run before the rain, 227.5 BLS. Go TEAM Panther. Fast 5 for the day!! May the speed be with you for Pole Day tomorrow.

dmsrx

Things seem to be good but here you never know. Our fast lap was the first of 4 in a qualifying sim run. 2nd was 227.3, 3rd was 226.8 and 4th was 226.7 so we put together 4 good laps. the top 3 speeds were with a tow so they won't don't really matter. Power will be fast though. He did 4 laps over 227. Servia is also our car in 6th, and Bell is our car in 8th. so a good day for us.
Thanks for the well wishes.

goingnorth

Good luck to you and J.R. today!! Daughter and Boy friend are there today. They are treating his mother to HER request for a Mother's Day present last week.

Hoosier

Hey Hoosier, if you get in the garages Friday and things aren't crazy come by and ask for Dan. We are in the C garages next to Tech Inspection.

I got to the track for a couple hours, but didn't have time to get down to the garages. Fun times out there - wish I would have had a few more hours.

dmsrx

Not too bad of a day for us. Qualified 10th @ 227.4 with JR, 13th @ 226.8 with Orial and 22 @ 225.6 with Townsand. Disappointed we didn't get into the top 9 shootout but not worth risking 10th for another try. We have a good staring spot.
Too bad you didn't make it to the garages Hoosier, would have been nice to meet you. Hope your kids enjoyed the day goingnorth. Now to get to work building a race car.