Need some intel on trailers

Went to the Sno Show in Novi this weekend and wandered into the trailers. I am somewhat in the market for a new trailer. I was impressed with the Legend trailers. Any other brands I might want to look at. Looking for one that will haul 5 sleds and enclosed. I currently have a Haulin. Any info would be appreciated. Wouldn't mind a gooseneck if anyone knows of a brand, but cant find any.

Thanks

markshop

I have one ordered through rnr trailers all alluminum like legend but a very resonable price. rnr is a factory direct co. rnr is in three rivers mi.

byrn71

I just bought a stealth predator and they seem to be very well built. The pricing is pretty fair on these and they come with a 3 yr warranty.

fusionfool

Use the search at the top of the page, Capture2.JPG
you will find a wealth of info on trailers. This is what came up:
I purchased R&R and have been very happy. All depends on $$ you want to spend.
Capture.jpg
This is just the image of part page one, there were two pages.

Last edited:

jonnytalks

Honest reply, I've owned 14 trialers. I learned the hard way what factory direct means. It means you buy a cheap trailer from someone with no coverage. I will not mention names but I got burnt 3x that way. 3 years ago I bought a thunder. It was priced low and no doubt the best pulling trailer I had owned until my wife had to have a legend last year snow show and what a great trailer this is. the best towing trailer i've ever owned and always the talk of the group. Unlike our past, legend has a nationwide warranty just in case you need it and that is priceless. I swear by legend. Buy quality or cheap its your choice but before you spend a dime go to becks in st johns and talk to tim. tell him jonny sent you. you'll be glad. that delivery, ask him and he'll tell you if it is more. don't know if they build a gooseneck??? for what its worth

lvr1000

I am somewhat in the market for a new trailer. I was impressed with the Legend trailers. Looking for one that will haul 5 sleds and enclosed. I currently have a Haulin. Thanks

Any interest in a USED 2005 Legend Trailmaster 29ft inline? I am thinking of downsizing so I can use the wife's Commander as a tow vehicle. The H1 is not too comfortable on 10+ hour trips.

switch07

I just bought a stealth predator and they seem to be very well built. The pricing is pretty fair on these and they come with a 3 yr warranty.

I just bought a Predator too. Seemed very well built and quality fit and finish. I got a 23 ft, two tone silver/brandywine. Lots of preseason extra's on it. Got it at Mirsbergers in Hilbert. Where did you find yours?

sixball

We have a 23' Legend and love it. IMPO its one of the best made. Look close how its made size of beams welds structurer.
I did have a problem with our walk through door, its made buy another company. The company would not warranty the issue. I talked to the manager at Becks and he said bring it in and we will make it right at our cost. They did at no cost to me! Thank you Becks! the trailer was nearly three years old. If you are looking at a large trailer you will want a well made trailer. Its the little things that can make a big difference. IMG_8705.jpg

Cat600

x3 on the Stealth Predator.

Many options included that other brands you have to pay for. Nicely built. I think the factory is in Michigan, but I got mine from Trailers Midwest in Elkhart, IN.

mjkaliszak

Any interest in a USED 2005 Legend Trailmaster 29ft inline? I am thinking of downsizing so I can use the wife's Commander as a tow vehicle. The H1 is not too comfortable on 10+ hour trips.

A little more comfortable with a H2 but I offed that years ago. I will admit lvr1000 has a nice rig package and from the looks of things it is well taken care of.
Now on the other hand cheap vs Legend... my RNR has treated me well, the roof still has a small leak and has been sealed several times ( part of the advantages of them being 30 minutes away ) and I have refurbished it several times, last year spent 1500 but all on the better stuff like SS hardware & alum rims & new tires. I think I paid 6300 back in 2006, not 12-13 for a competative style Legend. For what it is worth, even on our biggest travel and sled mile year ( about 3700 sled miles ) we did travel alot but not enough to justify the TOP dollar. I guess if I used it more for other things I may have purchased differently.

Best investment.... ( sort of ) F150 Platinum w/ nav & huge back up camera screen...... !

JIMO

cmharcou

legend all the way. i got the legend 5 place drive on and off and the extra 6" tall. i would trade it for anything.

samc

x3 on the Stealth Predator.

Many options included that other brands you have to pay for. Nicely built. I think the factory is in Michigan, but I got mine from Trailers Midwest in Elkhart, IN.

Happy with ours. Also went to Trailers Midwest in Elkhart, IN to purchase it. 7x23