Need to join a club in the Fox Valley

steve1

Didn't ride much last year - but I will fix that and join a club here in the fox valley. Any recomendations?

jr37

Go to awsc.org On the left side click on the Snowmobile Club/Trail Information. That will bring up a picture of the state, click on the county of your choice and it will give you a list of clubs in your county and other info. If there is not a phone number for the club of your choice, call the state director or rep for the county, should be on the right side of the page.

If you have a friend in a club, ask him. Thats a good way to get started. If you don't know anyone in a club, follow the info. above.

It's good to know that someone new wants to join, good luck.

steve1

thanks Jr - went in the garage last night pulled all the crap off my covered tailer so I could pull out the sleds and realized I love the sport too much not to do it. Just need to make more time for it!!

indy_500

I would join your nearest club, if you don't care for it keep going around local clubs till you find one you like

cobalt_502

Indy 500 two years ago I felt I would help out even though I choose to ride in the U.P. so I called the Wrightstown Snowmobile Club to join and help out. I left two messages and to my surprise I never heard back from them?

This is a very clicky town but I never would have thought they would not accept new membership to assist with all the hard work that goes into running a club.

Do you know any of the members from Wrightstown?

sportz700

There is a club a little north of that called the West De Pere snow owls. Been in the club a long time now. The only bad thing is I work the night they have there meetings. But I have good friends that tell me what is going on. If you are interested in joining PM me and I will try to set you up with the right people to get you going.

skidoodragon

Kaukauna, Freedom, BlackCreek, Calumet. All clubs will love to get new members and helpfull ones also! Tis the time, to do alot of the work that the club and trails need. Thanks for your future support.

steve1

Thanks guys. I went to awsc.org that jr37 recomended and found the drifters which is right in Neenah were I live. I plan to go to their next meeting 10/7.

indy_500

Indy 500 two years ago I felt I would help out even though I choose to ride in the U.P. so I called the Wrightstown Snowmobile Club to join and help out. I left two messages and to my surprise I never heard back from them?

This is a very clicky town but I never would have thought they would not accept new membership to assist with all the hard work that goes into running a club.

Do you know any of the members from Wrightstown?

that's why i recommended the closest then if you don't like em, go to the next closest. Some clubs are like that, it just depends on where you live. Thankfully, i get along with my club very well.