Neo enclosed trailers

joeswitch

Hi Everyone

I am looking for any feedback on these trailers. I am looking at the 7 x 28 to put 4 136 sleds in it.

Thanks for your help

Joeswitch

snobuilder

Mine tows easily and is a great value.
The hingeless flip down ramp apron and clean look of the single lever door latch work perfect.

Only gripe so far is that the trim fasteners are not SS. I have replaced some that show rust after 2 seasons.

Go Fast or Go Home

I have several friends that have NEO trailers. They all special ordered them with all stainless hardware and other items as well. They all have had no complaints other than one guy with a small electrical issue which NEO took care of right at the factory.

I live five miles from from the NEO plant and been on a tour through the facility, they pay a lot of attention to their fit and finish.

NEO is a good bang for the buck....

indy_500

My buddy has one that we abused the crap out of last year. Seems like a good trailer for the money except the factory tires are garbage. After ~5000 miles 2/4 of the tires had bubbles the size of a human head sticking out the sidewall.

joeswitch

Thanks for the feedback guys

John's trailers over in Indiana was running a special on them at the Milwaukee snow show

garyl62

I've posted a lot about mine (7X22) that bought in the fall of '13 so if you do a search you'll find out some of the details. Can't say enough good about it. I bought it from Johns too. Picked it up in IN and saved even more. Call them and remind them you got a show price, but you'll pick it up so what more can they do for you. Might even get a little better deal. I bought the radials and had no issue with tires.

Rotax1

Thumbs up for NEO. Have owned a 7.5/28 NEO for 3 years now lots of miles no major problems. Any little issues were taken care of by the warranty dept at the factory. Carrie the warranty rep is very good and easy to deal with. Also look into 7.5 trailer half of foot makes a big difference loading sleds.

zomowiec

Not a bad trailer for the money also have 7.5/28 NEO two seasons. Easily put 4 144 sleds in it. Only problems i have is that the LED lights act up when its really cold.

polarisrider1

We have been hauling 3 155" tracks in a 25 Neo with space for gear no problems.
My "new" 25' r&r is already having issues. Broken door hinge, and varies screw heads popping off on the diamond plate areas.

joeswitch

Thanks for the great advice, I went ahead and ordered a 7 x 28 with the Dexter torsion axels.
Now all we need is some snow.

Go Fast or Go Home

Thanks for the great advice, I went ahead and ordered a 7 x 28 with the Dexter torsion axels.
Now all we need is some snow.

Where will you be picking it up when it comes in ????

I live five miles from the NEO factory and three miles from Johns Trailer Sales.

Send me a PM if you want and I'll buy you lunch~~~~~~~~~~~

snobinge

I was pretty set on ordering a new NEO this year. I was ordering early August. I had sold my R&R in spring. I was extremly happy with the conversation I had with (I don't remember his name) from NEO. So after a couple phone calls with "JOHN" from John's trailers I just didn't get the feeling he was interested in me being a customer. I went ahead and got my second R&R. To be fair, the R&R guys are not exactly gods gift to sales/customer service either, but I knew what I was getting. I had never really looked at a Neo closely. My new R&R has a little bit more attention to fit and finish than my 2012 did. It is nice hearing about first hand experiences with NEO as I will be ordering a new trailer in two years.

Just imagine how many trailers the Krupps could sell! They get it!

Last edited:

RHFD547

I purchased a "Amera Lite" from John's sales and was pleased. I agree with snobinge that a phone conversation with the salesman may lead you to believe they are interested in selling anything but when I picked my trailer up, it was totally different. I wasn't overly excited about dealing with someone who gave me the feeling that I was burdening him, but the savings erased that. The salesman told me that the owners of NEO worked for Amera Lite and started manufacturing NEO trailers when their no-compete clause expired.

xc500mod

do they keep trailers in stock at john's trailer sales? can i show up with my check book and buy one to tow home that day or are they mainly a place to order from?

joeswitch

I spoke with Brian from the Toledo office, he was at the Milwaukee show. You had a limited number of days to get show pricing but they are also going to be at the Novi show. So the show discount would apply for 4 days after the event if they are using the same format. They have a website just Google Johns trailers in Middlebury Indiana

snobuilder

Picked mine up at the Milw. snowshow.....Best deal around and I didn't have to drive through chi-town traffic and into IN. to fetch it. win win as I have been told.
While the guys from John's weren't in a super fantastic holly jolly how can ikissyourasstoday mood, they did give me a great deal delivered to inside of 26 miles of my modest hovel. I guess 3 days at a snowshow will wear on you a bit.

BTW which one a you jder's left a 1/2 a cup a beer in my helmet cabinet?????...it was stale!

Last edited:

Go Fast or Go Home

I like the NEO trailers, but the sales people at John's Indiana store need to hone their people skills.

I live three miles from the sales lot and have heard stories of people taking their business elsewhere regardless of price simply because of their attitude~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

garyl62

Snobuilder, did you buy it this year, or in the past? I've heard that most of their trailers are sold long before the show and guys just come on Sunday to pick them up. Did you make the deal to buy yours in advance or at the show?