NEW 2023 DOO PRICES ETC.

durphee

I see there being many virtue signaling Karen types riding Ski Doos, as well , if that helps....If a flaming liberal is gonna own a sled it will be a Ski doo fersher....Been researched and documented by realmendontridedoo.com.
This is backed up as well by the surge in ski doo sales as the closet Karens of society have been more emboldened and empowered since the beginning of the plannedemic.
Now that is funny! "Been researched and documented by realmendontridedoo.com"...that's my go to for info!

billjd

Just read this thread.....well now I am happier yet that I pulled the trigger on a nice low mileage 2012 Yamaha Vector....lol..
.EPS is all the rage!,....10 years later!

I heard the new skid Oops got led headlights...can EPS be that far away? Hang in there doo guys!
EPS is awesome. Some of the Doo models don't need it... The EPS isn't going to help the Vector when the going gets rough.. Only draw back to those yamaha's was the seating position and the rear suspension. Engines have always been sweat!

dfattack

EPS is awesome. Some of the Doo models don't need it... The EPS isn't going to help the Vector when the going gets rough.. Only draw back to those yamaha's was the seating position and the rear suspension. Engines have always been sweat!
Agree. I still have my 2012 Apex XTX because it was my favorite sled for the type of riding I do. I bought a Mach this year and the only thing missing is EPS.

billjd

Agree. I still have my 2012 Apex XTX because it was my favorite sled for the type of riding I do. I bought a Mach this year and the only thing missing is EPS.
I almost jumped ship and got the Thundercat....or should I say...ordered one.. Loved my sidewinder but after a couple of 300 mile days I began to ignore it...it sat in the corner so I let it go. Thundercat would be awesome..

old abe

That has to be why I don't feel very good, I woke up and I found out I am now a huge Liberal. It all started when I bought that damn Ski-doo Renegade. I feel so WOKE now! I better stop cutting and burning wood, BAD, VERY BAD........I do have a hard time finding places to plug my electric things in up here though. When are they going to listen to me and put in charging stations in MW and on the trails so I can be clean? I am glad I found my mask so I can wear it again everywhere I go, its a little difficult when I take swim in the lake to keep the mask on though but I feel like I am doing the right thing. Can't wait to vote this November for all my lib representatives, who is our democratic candidate for Governor in WI? Tell me it's Tony again..........he is the best! So excited.........
Say pclark, perhaps I take a chance on that stuff, and relieve you of your Doo 900 so as you can regain yourself, eh? Couldn't pass that up!

snobuilder

Good to see snowblower is back on the sauce!
Since I lowered my sled CG back to corner railing level I'm high as a kite on my old fashioned eps Vector. My tipsy Poo AXYS sits neglected in the garage.

lmao....I GUESS I FORGOT TO POST THIS AROUND 8 AM THIS MORNING ( when I wrote it)....DAMN THE SAUCE!

pclark

Say pclark, perhaps I take a chance on that stuff, and relieve you of your Doo 900 so as you can regain yourself, eh? Couldn't pass that up!
Old Abe, I would think about it but with gas prices in the northwoods now $3.59 for regular and $4.39 for premium I am going to have to say no but nice try! The gas mileage is just too good on it!

1fujifilm

Old Abe, I would think about it but with gas prices in the northwoods now $3.59 for regular and $4.39 for premium I am going to have to say no but nice try! The gas mileage is just too good on it!
Premium was $5.05 at the Vansville bar 2 weeks ago..must be even higher now.

Bear

old abe

I can't help but think about had I found your ride before it sold. As I much prefer the XS chassis over the G-4. I'm all in with ya on that mpg! The 900 ACE mpg's are the real deal on our Long, big mile trips in Canada! And those trips are my cup of tea, out in the gorgeous wilderness!

harvest1121

My GF hates my skidoo 850 liked my viper I sold but my dad bought an Apex 141 power steering she likes to ride. Well in my mind I can justify the Sidewinder because it’s for her. First time riding power steering have to say it was nice

1fujifilm

Perhaps you ride a Doo? Doo 850 no need to stop there for fuel, eh! I have no worries on fuel for 170 miles.
Yup, having to stop for friends that need gas at 90 miles is no fun.
The ride from Munising to Paradise comes to mind, non Doo's have to stop in Grand Marais for gas, the Doo's keep riding.

Bear

whitedust

My GF hates my skidoo 850 liked my viper I sold but my dad bought an Apex 141 power steering she likes to ride. Well in my mind I can justify the Sidewinder because it’s for her. First time riding power steering have to say it was nice
Eps does isolate the rider from a lot of front end vibration becomes effortless point and shoot sleds especially on big mile days. I’m surprised all 4s OEMs don’t use it on 4s sleds especially doo since they sell so many 4s. Eps worth every penny!

dfattack

Eps does isolate the rider from a lot of front end vibration becomes effortless point and shoot sleds especially on big mile days. I’m surprised all 4s OEMs don’t use it on 4s sleds especially doo since they sell so many 4s. Eps worth every penny!

That's a good point. The first thing you notice riding a sled without EPS is the heavier steering, which you can get over to some extent eventually, but the isolation from every little trail contour is also a benefit in my opinion. I do miss the EPS. I've said this several times but the Mach with EPS would be a home run for a high mile trail rider.

ezra

I'm thinking there will be fewer and fewer people buying these machines new and the manufacturers will pivot to lesser expensive models. Much like automobiles, if you can afford or desire an Escalade that's fine. If not, a Prius will get you where you're going with fewer comforts and features. As for financing, I've never liked making payments on something I'm not using i.e. snowmobile payments in the summertime. Won't do it!
But why? If you can make 2000 units with 65% margins why bother building another 3000 units at 20% margins . Wearing out your equipment to make less money . They will all be following cats snow check only deal .

old abe

I'm thinking there will be fewer and fewer people buying these machines new and the manufacturers will pivot to lesser expensive models. Much like automobiles, if you can afford or desire an Escalade that's fine. If not, a Prius will get you where you're going with fewer comforts and features. As for financing, I've never liked making payments on something I'm not using i.e. snowmobile payments in the summertime. Won't do it!
sadly the fewer number of people buying new sleds, whatever brand/badge, the fewer people riding. This leads to the further demise of snowmobiling. Trails, clubs, grooming all suffers. No way around that being fact. Hmmm, Escalade, eh gary? Perhaps, something like this? As my wife luvs her Ford Edge, handles great, good ride, and 30/33 mpg's! Perfect!

Last edited: