New sled ordered?

skiroule

Always look forward to seeing the new hardware every year. Guess I've been a hard-core Polaris guy for the last few years but that BackCountry X in white and black sure looks like a fine sled. Unfortunately, all I can afford to order this year is a pizza.

warner

no updating this year for me either, the 2020 sidewinder will need to get the job done for another season.
Happy Easter to all !

rph130

March ordered a '24 Skidoo Grand Touring with the 900 ACE. I needed a 2-up at the cabin for guests and back-up sled. Parted with my '03 Skidoo MXZ 600 with the 1+1 seat that my wife rode with the kids on the back since new.

goofy600

Ordered a 900t enduro for the wifey, putting so many miles on that trying the 4s. And wife really wants the butt warmer.

Hoosier

Got 7500 on mine. Would like to upgrade but the prices take the excitement out for me. Guess I'll have to learn to deal with them because I like riding too much.

saber1

Team 3 Yamigos sticking with old iron 09 and two 07 Apexs between the three 25k trouble free miles on them Maybe next year looking to pick up a Used 900t or Winder

Madmachz

Ordered a 2024 Backcountry X 850...2" lug and no...I didn't get the "big screen"...:confused: Sold 2020 Backcountry XRS and 2016 Blizzard 800...Picked up a 2006 600 SDI X pkg for riding around home on the 1/2" of snow we get in Northern Indiana...