new trailers

Bimmer

Im lookin at buying an enclosed trailer(new).should i spend the extra money and go with featherlite or are some other brands just as good?the 4 place featherlite deck over was $20,000.oo i can get it for $16,500.00 still a lot of money!! thats twice what other deck overs are.whats everyone think on this?

ezra

www.beckercustomtrailers.com 24 ft +v 8.5 finished int /7ft high int /drop door in fr /side door /framed for roof ac /wired for 110 and 12 v/all alloy /cash price just under 10 g have not seen it yet but soon
way i see it cant beat it if dont like sell in a few yrs for 9500 all day in my parts cost about 100 a yr to own

Last edited:

Bimmer

that was me that e-mailed you,did'nt mean to low ball on offer just through something out there.i would like to take a look at it you can call me at 715-495-5273

polarisrider1

What the heck is "deck over?" Twenty grand it should have its own motor?????? Neo builds a pretty nice trailer for the money. I do not like my R&R. Had a Haulmark (not bad) and a United Expressline that weighed a ton and rusted out in 3 years. Look at all the options. Seems like the deals are made at the Novi snow show for trailers.

Bimmer

deck over is when deck is above tires.$20,000.oo thats what i thought!but 10grand only to have a pile of rust in a couple of years?featherlite mite be expensive but you get what you pay for(10 yr warranty)whos neo? is that a brand of trailers? I have done research looked at a few,so far featherlite is the best(but you pay for it)

harski

Keep an open mind and take a look at Triton or possibly ATC as they were really nice back in time. R&R is junk so don't waste your time there.

Harski

Cat600

Try Stealth Trailers?

For mine, I got aluminum wheels, aluminum frame, corrosion resistant hardware, a cabinet, 2 tone paint, all led's, torsion axles with brakes, spare tire, and I forget what else for just $6500. (7 x 12 inline mind you)

Triton and Featherlite with none of those upgrades for the same size trailer cost $8300+.

I went to www.trailersmidwest.com, located in Elkhart, IN. They had damn good prices for everything sitting on their lot.

mezz

When this topic comes up, I don't hear anyone mention Wells Cargo. I've had first hand experience with one & the quality is top notch. Triton does make an excellent trailer as well, IMO, both of these are made to last.-Mezz

samc

I agree, take a look at Stealth trailers. I purchased a 23 ft inline aluminum last Fall and couldn't be happier. Trailer has aluminum wheels, aluminum frame, corrosion resistant hardware, 2 cabinets, all led's, torsion axles with brakes, etc...... Price was under $6,500

Bimmer

was lookin at triton wow not much cheaper then featherlite.still up in the air on which one to get.I appreciate all the info!!...anyone have or had a united trailer?...was lookin at them too

fcat700

I bought this 2013 Stealth 8.5 x 27 from trailersmidwest, by far the best price...worth the drive...and Becker trailer is in my back yard. Seems like a nice trailer, I'll know for sure in a few months but with all the standard features plus; aluminum wheels, aluminum frame, corrosion resistant hardware and a 4' cabinet for $8,750 Featherlite would have to build a heck of a trailer to be worth twice the price.

Attachments

• 2012-01-30_09-28-00_847.jpg
    2012-01-30_09-28-00_847.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

ezra

I bought this 2013 Stealth 8.5 x 27 from trailersmidwest, by far the best price...worth the drive...and Becker trailer is in my back yard. Seems like a nice trailer, I'll know for sure in a few months but with all the standard features plus; aluminum wheels, aluminum frame, corrosion resistant hardware and a 4' cabinet for $8,750 Featherlite would have to build a heck of a trailer to be worth twice the price.
wow that is a good deal
did u look at the beckers? I am going on nothing but a web site guess i will see in 2 more weeks but yeah good price for u what int high? I orderd a extra 6 in was only like 490 xtra
i cant stand bending down to walk in a 6 ft more so knowing we will be camping in this thing at rabbit ears a few times a yr
I could not see dropping huge money on somthing that will be pulled less than 4 times a yr
cant see using to go to up unless 4 or 5 guys going and that usualy never happens lucky to get 2 guys to roll town on the same day so the 12 ft clam will still be the work horse
but if any one askes I needed it for work lol
btw if becker is in your back yard I will be in your back yard in 2 or 3 weeks guess they build them in MI and delivering to the dealer in WI have to pick up there if want the cash price

Last edited:

Bimmer

I was at beckers a few weeks ago,didnt get treated very good seems there just to busy to sell me a trailer.they dont call you back.there trailers are United hear there not that good.

snobinge

Bought an 18' plus V Inline from R&R last November. Best price around if you go pick it up from the factory. Looks great from a distance, but not too happy with quality control. I would look at Stealth, Neo, or Lightning. All value priced and seem to be better quality.