No offence if it's one of us but....

snomoman

I’m feeling rather left out not being able to watch the “mystery guest”
I’ll just read all the updated posts being provided….geez…we’re up to page 8 now🤦‍♂️🌏🕌

united

Open your computer to me. Open SEASAME.
Actually he is gone for me. I think this is the first time ever. I checked his favorite hiding spot. Not there.
Might be gone finally.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
John tells us that they know what's causing this and they just need to find the right filter to keep him out. Honestly, I've been ignoring it for the last couple of weeks. I know he's lurking and I know they're working to correct this so it's just a matter of time.

Honestly, I don't know why someone would go to the trouble of hacking/imbedding something like this. There's no monetary gain, heck we can only see half his head in the first place. What's the purpose, other than annoying people you don't even know.

One of my daily duties on here is to check for New Members that want to join and occasionally to keep the train from jumping the tracks when things get too heated. We have one nutjob I've tracked to somewhere in Eastern Europe that has been spamming us for months. I kick him to the curb and he's right back the next day. When we asked what brand of snowmobile he had, he responded with "Motorola".

wiscrev

John tells us that they know what's causing this and they just need to find the right filter to keep him out. Honestly, I've been ignoring it for the last couple of weeks. I know he's lurking and I know they're working to correct this so it's just a matter of time.

Honestly, I don't know why someone would go to the trouble of hacking/imbedding something like this. There's no monetary gain, heck we can only see half his head in the first place. What's the purpose, other than annoying people you don't even know.

One of my daily duties on here is to check for New Members that want to join and occasionally to keep the train from jumping the tracks when things get too heated. We have one nutjob I've tracked to somewhere in Eastern Europe that has been spamming us for months. I kick him to the curb and he's right back the next day. When we asked what brand of snowmobile he had, he responded with "Motorola".
Sounds like it should be from India. "Hello, my name is Bob." No it not, it's Aneet!

pclark

Sorry that you have to be annoyed with people like that Gary, especially on a site like this.