No offence if it's one of us but....

snomoman

Well I guess this thread will carry us on through the summer when all the snowmobiling threads have died down, I guess we got something to somewhat look forward to

I have never seen this, I go on the site multiple times a day on my work computer. I never log in and out, I just stay logged in. Now I kind of want to see what you are all talking about lol.

euphoric1

maybe I should click on it and ask him nicely if he has a snowmobile or if he rides and if he does ask him to register with the site. if not please go away LOL

ddhanna

Never saw it until I disabled my Adblocker Plus as a test. Re-enabled it and gone forever again. Have all you guys with a problem tried a good adblocker? BTW, it does not block John's paid ads, just the pop-up crap.

mezz

Never saw it until I disabled my Adblocker Plus as a test. Re-enabled it and gone forever again. Have all you guys with a problem tried a good adblocker? BTW, it does not block John's paid ads, just the pop-up crap.
Bottom line is, it clearly doesn't belong there. If it were a legit ad, it wouldn't be at the entry of the Discussion Board. It needs to go bye bye.......

united

maybe I should click on it and ask him nicely if he has a snowmobile or if he rides and if he does ask him to register with the site. if not please go away LOL
If someone would click on it it might help. Someone with an old computer they could burn or someone with an encrypted security suite on steroids.

pclark

If someone would click on it it might help. Someone with an old computer they could burn or someone with an encrypted security suite on steroids.
Uh.......Mezz already did that with his laptop and had to take it in and have it scrubbed. Unless you have some super secure computer I wouldn't mess with it.

united

Uh.......Mezz already did that with his laptop and had to take it in and have it scrubbed. Unless you have some super secure computer I wouldn't mess with it.
Did not know. Guess I'll have to go back a few pages for the rest of the story.

dfattack

In other words, people just want to talk about it.
I have pop up blockers. It does not appear like a pop up since it doesn't open an additional window. I am not an I.T. guy but it appears as an embedded image (as a video). I run norton and have the pop up blocker on within my browser (firefox). I am not running anything in addition to this since EVERYTHING else is fine. We don't enjoy talking about this but would love to take punjab out behind the woodshed for a few minutes.