No snow... Show us your Dog (s)!!

slimcake

The passing of Dune got me thinking about how attached we get to these fury four legged animals. I had to put Duece my 15 year old down 2 years ago and it still can bring tears to my eyes thinking about him. Luckily I had rescued Quila as a puppy when Duece was middle aged. She is now 8 and is a damn good dog. Other than the shedding problem... Thank goodness for robot vaccum cleaners!! Like I said dogs are the best but they should live as long as people do!! kids2.jpg IMG_20190305_205018847_LL.jpg

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Molly.jpg
Broke my heart when we had to say goodbye to this one. All Lab & All Dog.​

Maggie Lives the Fall Live.jpg
Our current dog is a Rescue. Some would call her a mutt, we call her Maggie. A fine dog and friend to all who meet her.

dogs.jpg

Last edited:

HIGHLANDER

can you guys guess what does a dog turd and women have in common?

older they get, the easier they are to pick up! LOL

skiroule

My favorite time of the day - nap time.

DSC_0047.JPG

m8man

My Dog Stella
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/30/00/00A46EC9-8960-4DB0-827F-8DE1755FECAB/IMG_9250.heic

Not sure if the pic worked

- - - Updated - - -

Shucks, oh well haven’t been able to post pics for a couple of years, I am tech challenged!

m8man

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
What say we giver a try M8.

First, make sure the pic of Stella is in your Pictures File on your computer. Click the Reply to Thread button upper left like you would any time your posting and it will take you to a blank window like this one. You may want to hover your cursor over the pictured page for an enlargement of the graphics.
Screenshot (4).jpg

See the little icon I've circled across the toolbar? Click on that button and you'll get a prompt to select your picture. Scroll through your pics until you find Stella and click on her, then click upload and she should show up in your reply window.

Giver a shot whydontcha.

m8man

I think my issue is I only use my iPhone, don’t have a PC anymore......could that be my issue? I don’t see that box, trying the iPad now

Super thanks

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you can post the previous message I'm sure you can post your picture. Look for the toolbar and the 3rd button from the right.

Gary

m8man

I’ve tried quite a few times, went into advanced area and tried to upload a file and I keep getting errors. Thought it was too big so I used a smaller one but no go. Drives me nuts!

😰

BigSix

My daughter's dog, Toby. He likes to relax with a cigar once in a while.
IMG_20140202_135952_320.jpg

He's also pretty good on the computer.
IMG_20130822_202138_113.jpg

LoveMyDobe

DSC01368.JPG My blue doberman rescue Skye, soon to be 11. Im involved in United Doberman Rescue and Canine Castaways of MN if anyone is interested in adopting. Skye's previous owner was an over the road trucker who put a diaper on her so he didn't have to stop. I adopted her when she was 16 months old and she was a HOT MESS, She hated men and we've since gotten over that along with her out of control behaviors . Ive had Dobes since the mid 80's.