North shore snow

skiroule

Heck Yeah! That looks like just too much fun. Having to dig out this early in the season has to be a sign of more good things to come.

xcr440

DB2FA222-EF4A-4275-8D94-2C13A55C6B71.jpeg 4D032C1D-3DAA-4CC1-B427-D9E1338A9E29.jpeg No deep lug tracks for me, was one of those weekends I wish I had one! It was all of 4’ in places up the hill - this was my attempt in a bailer, made it 4 miles in before the temp kept rising from not being able to let off!

elf

View attachment 67640 View attachment 67641 No deep lug tracks for me, was one of those weekends I wish I had one! It was all of 4’ in places up the hill - this was my attempt in a bailer, made it 4 miles in before the temp kept rising from not being able to let off!
Where were you riding at Kevin? It was crazy up there for this early. Heading back up on Tuesday with the family.

And yes, you need a lot more track for that type of snow. Still got that old RMK?

xcr440

Where were you riding at Kevin? It was crazy up there for this early. Heading back up on Tuesday with the family.

And yes, you need a lot more track for that type of snow. Still got that old RMK?
We rode out of Tofte - first track up to the State Trail and got within .7 miles of it. And nope on the SKS as it was, but I’m thinking an older Axys RMK may find it’s way into the stable if the right deal comes along. I’m a trail rider as you know, but every year or 2-3-4 there’s one of these big dumps I should have the correct tool in the garage…

Reactions: elf

elf

We rode out of Tofte - first track up to the State Trail and got within .7 miles of it. And nope on the SKS as it was, but I’m thinking an older Axys RMK may find it’s way into the stable if the right deal comes along. I’m a trail rider as you know, but every year or 2-3-4 there’s one of these big dumps I should have the correct tool in the garage…
I don't see any good deals right now but I do know having a long track for weekends like that is nice.

bearrassler

The snow looks insane up there now, I see the Tofte area received another foot of snow in the last 24 hours. I may have to try and get over to that area sometime this winter, we have gotten about 40" of snow so far this winter which may not sound like much to lots of people on here but our yearly average is only about 50 to 60 inches. Here is a picture of my backyard from a few days ago, we have gotten a few more inches since I took the picture. IMG_2001.jpg