Northern Bayfield County

woodside

Have missed yours and Woodside's posts. Looks like you are enjoying winter.

From the Arizona desert, I can see Tr31N from 2000 miles away. Looks great. Thnx for posting some pics of the fantastic trails and FRs in the Bayfield Valhalla area. None better in Wisconsin

woodside

Do you miss it Woodside?

I do but not the cold. Its time to move on with our lifestyle as we plan to spend Feb-Apr in warmer climates. So I do ride on occasion usually with Candyman and those who stay at Woodside Cottages.

The past twenty plus years of riding in the Bayfield/Valhalla area has been fantastic and filled endless memories and lots of friendships. I will always miss that.

snowrenegade

We rode from Valhalla to Iron River and back on 13, 33, 31, 63, 2, 3, 66, 43, 40, 19 on Sunday and found all conditions very good to excellent. I hope they can continue grooming at night.

LoveMyDobe

We rode from Valhalla to Iron River and back on 13, 33, 31, 63, 2, 3, 66, 43, 40, 19 on Sunday and found all conditions very good to excellent. I hope they can continue grooming at night.

Trails were groomed near Herbster and Corny yesterday morning, no report on other areas.

matti

FWIW, I saw some relatively fresh tracks around Iron River, WI today. Trails are getting pretty beat up, however.