Now can the Pack please beat Dallas?

old abe

The Packers are playing some terrifically good Football at this time! Perfect timing too! However can they beat Dallas at home is the big question? Dallas is a completely different team when playing on their home field. And they are absolutely super vulnerable to lose playing on the road. I have the thought that if Love is on his game, as he has been, and the Pack defense is on their game, the Pack can steal this game! I'm thinking, hoping, that the arrogant Cowboys, and McCarthy, are ripe to be embarrassed badly at home! The Packers beating Dallas in the Playoffs, just as old times,would make my season!

timo

Pack is going to have to score 40 to win. Their D isn't good enough. Big difference between Cowboys offense and the Qb's we've played the past month and a half. I'm on record as saying I have no confidence in Barry.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hate to admit it, I wasn't expecting much for the first season with a new quarterback. This was to be the year of "show me" what you've got. Well, we've got the quarterback of the future, and the receivers, and tight ends, for years to come. Though a bunch of first round picks on defense has underwhelmed again this year. Help Wanted!

On to Dallas for round one. The Cowboys haven't lost a game at home this year, Jets, Patriots, Chargers, Giants, Washington, Seattle, Eagles and Detroit. Not necessarily a Rogues Gallery and they only beat the Lions by 1 point. That won't mean much on Sunday, the Pack will need their "A" Game. We've seen what Love can do, if the Defense shows up, we'll have a chance. The Pokes have a history of folding their tents once the playoffs begin. Regardless, Green Bay's season proved far beyond my expectations. Go Pack!

P.S. Good luck to the Leo's. Glad we don't have to face the Lions for the first game, that's a good team right there!

whitedust

The Packers are playing some terrifically good Football at this time! Perfect timing too! However can they beat Dallas at home is the big question? Dallas is a completely different team when playing on their home field. And they are absolutely super vulnerable to lose playing on the road. I have the thought that if Love is on his game, as he has been, and the Pack defense is on their game, the Pack can steal this game! I'm thinking, hoping, that the arrogant Cowboys, and McCarthy, are ripe to be embarrassed badly at home! The Packers beating Dallas in the Playoffs, just as old times,would make my season!
Embarrass Dallas in Dallas not going to happen. I just hope the Pack can be competitive as they engage a legit contender. That they made the playoffs is a huge accomplishment post Rogers. 👍

rph130

Remember that on any given Sunday in the NFL, anything can happen. The game starts with a score of 0-0. Dallas is a very good team, but the Pack has really surprised me down the stretch. The Packers will have to play a perfect game and Dallas will have to make mistakes, but anything is possible.

snobuilder

refs refs refs....sorry for pointing out that bull elephant with the yellow hanky. id rather the pack get slaughterd than have it come down to some last second 50 yard HM where a questionable DPI is called...... against EITHER team if the Pack happens to be behind in a close game.

Last edited:

wisco-mb

That was a fun one! Love played outstanding! They played loose all game.

Life's good! My weekend isn't over. I'm keeping my boy out of school tomorrow to go riding. Teacher asks if due to cold temps. I respond yes🤣

old abe

Yeah, well, "How bout them Packers", eh! LMAO, as poor O'l Jimmy was Livid, and Loud, at halftime! However, when the game was over, he became speechless! Perfect! Plus, McCarthy got his way over due, due diligence big time! :poop: Going forward, playing as they are now, the Packers are capable of beating any team. So as Odd Ball would say,"Have a little faith baby"! Go Pack! I'm on it!

timo

How ironic would it be if the cowboys lose and McCarthy gets fired. We would of fired him twice.
Welp no way Big Mac survives that beat down. I got nothing against Mac seems like a good guy and players gotta play,,, but that was embarrassing on his and his D coordinators part.
We on to SF.