Obamas nobel prize.... why?

L

lenny

The bad thing is that most of us are brought up to think this is a normal way of life. It's tough because very good, honest people are in the same boat. I don't think people are dumb or anything else like that because they finance a lot. It really is normal. An easy way out of the mess is to look at all the debt. Add up the mortgage, cars, credit cards, personal loans, line of credit. Mine would have scared anybody, I owed 385,000 dollars, Holy fright, that scares me just typing it. I now use debit cards, if I cannot buy it outright, I don't get it. Honestly, one person by person is how we are gonna get out of this mess. Give it a try people and see how your future outlook can improve when a plan is implemented. Right now I am saving a few buck here and there because my truck is gonna need tires soon, that's 400 bucks, quite a bit of cash really. If I had a credit card I could easily charge the tires, charge gas a few times, grab dinner for the family on the way home, do that for a few weeks and whala, there's a grand real easy. Scary, ain't it?

kevisip

LVR1000, not exactly true..however, they now have give the Heisman Trophy to all football players, even the blind ones!!

Yea..trophys for everyone!!

ezra

I have a nerf can I get a heisman?better yet I have a car how about a nextel cup.I have a house how about the builders choice.a sled x games snow x gold.a utube video a oscar.a small biz how about biz man of the year?