Off trail riding in the UP

L

lenny

boondocking has been canceled this year due to poor shamklowski drimbles. I am not allowed to comment any further on this matter because of liability issues,,,,yep,,, just what I said

Last edited:

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good one Nash! LOL

I dunno why it says guest up there, maybe I got laid off that week? LOL.

I actually posted that on the old board, maybe that has something to do with it? Dunno fer sure, but all is good now.

fishs_summit

This get's asked every year,and this is by far the most entertaining post yet. Now quit with the talking...Find it! Ride It!,and post the pics.

datdude

unfortunately no honest boondocker is going to tell you where to ride. It took us a few years to find our spots and I even have a hard time taking new riders to those areas for fear that they will go back and take their friends. Kinda like asking ice fishermen where to fish I guess? The simple answer is find your own spots and have fun!

I got some angry PM's on another website for letting an area that I thought was public knowledge slip

Stay north of the Hancock! HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

rmkking

Game Tracker Cameras won't work on me cuz it's just a cloud of powder when I go by. No Trespassing allowed. Stay north of the bridge that where I hear the best riding is. lol