Official John Dee Snow Central Family Thread #175 (33,039)

squat

Well the Ride-in was a blast. It was good to see every one. Bumping into Vinny and Scoop on the trail, ripping it up with Tomazz and Nasty. Seemed like every one had something take a dump. Julies crew and Bradzoo too with a the Muck!

mrsrunningbear

We had the best time meeting all you guys!! :) So cool to put a faces with names...What a GREAT Family!

a puck and some beaver LOL

Attachments

• dscf2063.jpg
    dscf2063.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

squat

lol.... And the off trail with Polarisrider, Daveb, catmandoo, runningbare's (sp intended) with a night time bonfire and dogs was the bomb! Thanks Linda and Mike for yet anouther great weekend.

mrsjac95

YEP! It was a UBER BLAST!!!

Okay - So... see if I remember this right...

Dylan's 340 Ovation blew an engine
Dylan busted may way cool windshield on my sled by going INTO a tree instead of around it. He doesn't quite have the boondocking concept down - supposed to go AROUND trees
Doug rolled his "new" sled bent the handlebars
Jim popped a ring in the 1000 Summit Highmark
Dustin torched a belt in Revagade
And I broke and dislocated my thumb and sprained my wrist (that goodness it was at the END of the week!)
Katie flipped the sled she was riding and broke the mirror off and we think she got her bell rang a smidge - but she's all good now. We just call her ICE ROAD SLEDDER now.

GET THIS! The 1000 Renegade ran like a CHARM the entire week!!! That's a FIRST for that sled!!! Since he bought that damn thing is never made a full trip... It was the new regulator that made the difference!

So all in all it was a GRAND WEEK OF RIDING!!! A few bumbs and bruises, but it's all part of the game!

It was soooooooooo great to meet everyone at the banquet! I had such a great time. Linda and Mike, and Dave B and Polarisrider... O M G it was so much fun meeting everyone!

I got to see MY KELLY!!!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

kaboolie

What a blast the whole 5 days was!! And I even got to stroke the beaver on Nasty!!! lol
Little surprised my trailer made it home safe after it broke at the Ramada and then a few missing lug nuts when I got back to Guy's!!
I did give Guy back his truck cuz I almost went into shock when I stopped at the gas station!!! Ouch!!
We'll be back at the Running Bear first weekend of March to do it all over again.........

Bradzoo

It sure was a good time, but it is everytime we get together even with the mishaps, it was great to see everyone. We will be in Hulbert the 18th-22nd if anyone can make it.

Bradzoo

scoop

It was great to see everyone again and to meet those in person that I hadn't met before (like Mr. and Mrs. Running Bear). I had a great time even if my trip was a bit short.

Bradzoo, I will see you guys in Hulbert next week! Pray for lots of snow and hope that the warm stuff stays away.

squat

I'm going to eelpout that weekend I guess. I am taking my daughter. Got to hang with the kid ya know. Have fun and cant wait to see the pic's...

samc

Squat at Eeplout, hope you know what your getting yourself into!
Time to get the couch on skis out and the wheelers ready.

nasty

We also had a great time at the ride in! And yes, it was great meeting you guys and putting faces to names.

Guy, I love the Beaver, I will wear it proudly!

We loved having company at our house, and Bradzoo you are a great help in the kitchen, also thank you for all the good food. Next year I should have everything in its proper place, I hope.

mrsjac95

Ohhhh nooooooooo I'm melting!

Holy WARM UP!? W-T-F? I KNOW we have a thaw every year, but 48*?? I do LOVE the sunshine though!!

We still have a lot of snow in our yard... I have no idea what this warm up is doing to the local trails. Will we get more snow, will we get another major storm with huge snow totals? I hope so!

Jim's 1000 Highmark is down for the count. Totally blew the engine - must be completely replaced. He's bummed. REALLY bummed.

Dylan's 340 Ovation has hope. A friend of ours had a "spare" motor laying in his shop - looks like it will fit in the Ovation. Dylan is geeked about the summer project to rebuilt his sled. Dustin of course is just as geeked to help. My little grease monkies!

Who knows, maybe if they are successful with the 340 Ovation they can try the 1000 Highmark?? ;)

Oh, I nearly forgot... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

yamahauler

I agree Dave...I just got done with this round of school and now the snow melts just when I wanted to get out riding, go figure. Hopefully the system supposedly coming on Monday drops more than a few inches.