Official John Dee Snow Central Family Thread #176 (33,105)

Who has a bike and is ready to ride?

• Yes

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

Bradzoo

You know you should have put up some more options on the poll Squat, I have a bike I'm ready its not, it needs a new skin on the rear and I believe a battery this year, Rather be on my sled, it was nice to ride this year, 3 trips to the UP just didn't seem like enough.

mrsrunningbear

I have a bike! It's ready to go! It's green with lots of crome!!

especially on the pedals! ;)

Can I click yes on the poll Squat, can I :D

windingtrailgal

You mean dirt, road or pedal? :confused: :)

Mrs Bear - does it have a white basket with little flowers on it too? Banana seat like the good ol days? :rolleyes:

mrsjac95

I don't have any bikes... so I voted no. :p

BUT my kids have a ton of them... they take them apart, put them back together and for some reason they have left over parts. Then they build ramps and jumps in the driveway and scare the crap out of me jumping stuff.

HAPPY SPRING! The sun is shining today, the wind is not blowing like yesterday (thank goodness) and I am ditching work early. :) :)

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

windingtrailgal

mrsjac - I can't tally the years my crazy boys have taken off of my life with their ramps! My 13 year old was building them when he was 3...he likes to torture me for the sport of it! So the other 2 had to follow suit!

So there's 3 pedal bikes. I've got a pedal bike.

BigDaddy has a Harley, 13 yr old has a dirt.

We've got the gammut covered...

I voted yes even tho I'm not technically part of the JD family thread... :)

squat

mrsjac - I can't tally the years my crazy boys have taken off of my life with their ramps! My 13 year old was building them when he was 3...he likes to torture me for the sport of it! So the other 2 had to follow suit!

So there's 3 pedal bikes. I've got a pedal bike.

BigDaddy has a Harley, 13 yr old has a dirt.

We've got the gammut covered...

I voted yes even tho I'm not technically part of the JD family thread... :)

You are part of the family. Every one is welcome. Now you just have to show up at some events that the family goes to.

Dave_B

I voted no. I do have a bike but it's a Gary Fisher mountain bike and it's not ready to ride. I need to replace the valve stem on the front tire.

I do try to attend the "family" events! I usually wake up with a headache the next morning for some reason...

Bradzoo

I voted no. I do have a bike but it's a Gary Fisher mountain bike and it's not ready to ride. I need to replace the valve stem on the front tire.

I do try to attend the "family" events! I usually wake up with a headache the next morning for some reason...

If you didn't wake up with a headache, you prolly weren't there!!!

Bradzoo

You guy's should have be on the last trip to Hulbert, we closed Shirly's made it across the street to the hotel, Kelly get's in the room say's the Hotel is spinning, I said you meant the room, she replies no the whole Hotel, I said oh no this isn't gonna be good!!!!!

windingtrailgal

LOL @ Bradzoo...Biskit musta been there too!

And that's my kind of family gathering. When the in-laws are around I usually drink for sanity purposes...much fun-er-er to drink because ya actually enjoy the company your keeping!? :)

Dave_B

An interesting shot from the latest "Family" event.

Most of the other pics would be deemed inappropriate for this site :)

Attachments

• Squat.jpg
    Squat.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 86

windingtrailgal

Start the "thought bubble" topic --

Like, "Oh crap!! I KNEW I shouldn't have (fill in the blank)"

Or "NO! I got it...the other bottle is just right over there in the OTHER snowbank! I almost forgot where I put it!"

You know, something like that... but funnier???

Bradzoo

RUN FORREST RUN!!!!! Sorry Squat well not really!!!

windingtrailgal, Yup Biskit was there between the 3 of us I think Shirly had to restock, supposed to go back up in 2-3 weeks if the smelt are runnin

windingtrailgal

LOL on the re-stocking. You know you've had a good time when not only the room is spinning but the whole hotel. Next day may not seem like it...but....

I'm friends with Biskit on FB... Like getting the updates of the antics! He's excited about that smelt run, I know! That should be a lot of fun with possibly some sort of pre-order sale Shirley's should look into?! :O

kaboolie

LOL Brad I was yelling that at him out the truck window!!!

Squat do I get a yes vote cuz the back seat on your bike is ready for me???

Last edited: