Official John Dee Snow Central Family Thread #182 (33,581)

Bradzoo

Sorry haven't been on much lately, things been kinda crazy with my Mom passing away and the kid graduating and work being nuts as usual. Hopefully things will start slowing down after next week, get to spend 4 days in the Yoop next while the kid goes to his college orientation, be nice to get a little break. Hope everyones summer is going good

Bradzoo

classic_chic

I wante to thank everyone that sent money for atribute to Carole Krueger, I have collected $200! Here is the note I sent to her daughter, Julie letting her know what I have and giving her a couple of ideas of what we can get for her. I am just so amazed at the outpouring from the JD community ~ I don't have words to describe it!

Andrea Scherer wrote: Hi Julie, I hope you are doing alright! I wanted to get your input, I have collected $200 in your mom's memory from the John Dee family members. We would like to buy you a tree, or shrubs or anything you would like in memory of your Mom! I know how much Carole loved the UP - so I thought we could get a picture of her favorite place in the UP and have it blown up and framed for you...... These are all just ideas..... Please let me know what would be best!
Hugs to you Julie! we so dearly miss yor Mom!
~Andrea

Julie Haege wrote: Oh my, I am just sobbing right now. That is one of the most kind, most thoughtful things that anyone has ever done for me/my mom. I cannot begin to tell you how much this means to me. I am at a loss for words. sob~sob. I will have to think about this. Give me a few days, we are leaving to go camping tomorrow, so when I get back I will let you know.
Thank you for your kindness and please thank everyone at John Dee for being so wonderful !

Hugs right back at you!

Julie

I will keep everyone aprised of what we get to honor and remember Carole! Thank you again everyone!

moosehead

I'm really tired of this hot weather

Your not the only one..watching weather this morning and may be another explosion of heat by the weekend. I remember summers of the past being warm now and then but this is just crazy. I for one cannot take the heat. I sweat when the temp goes over 70. Thank the good lord for the invention of air conditioning or I would have melted years ago...stay cool all!

mrsrunningbear

Prayers are needed for Squat, he was in a motorcycle accident today looks like he will be OK but the Dr.'s are still checking him out. He had a CT scan first, MRI is next, Julie will keep me updated and I'll pass along any info

Bike is totaled