Official John Dee Snow Central Family Thread #183 (33,624)

Will you make it to the grass drags this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Might!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

squat

Time for a new one!

5th Annual Sled Chicks Grass Drags

Saturday October 20th, 2012

Noon to ?

Bring you sleds, tent or camper if you want, and a dish to share. Sleds are optional you can also come to just join in on the fun. We have a 330' run with a 300' shut down area (neighbors yard). Sloppy joes are the main dish this year so no one has to stand around the grill for hours! Last year we had 33 sleds show up, plenty of room for more. Come meet some great people from JohnDee.com (family thread)

Shoot us an e-mail if you'd like the address kaboolie@ymail.com

I'm getting better every day and hope to be able to ride some this winter.

GO TIGERS!

Dave_B

Wish we could, brothaman! Too much going on this month. You planning on doing any hunting? Perhaps Western UP style this year?

Dave_B

Boo - I didn't want to say maybe and get you all excited and then not show up. :)

Squat - We will probably head up Tuesday the 13th. Not sure how long I'll be up. We'll chat before then.

kaboolie

Thank you to everyone who made it to the 5th Annual Sled Chick Grass Drags, what a great time it was again this year!!! Great food, friends, two stroke in the air and grass flying, couldn't ask for a better day!!! See you all again next year, and to those who couldn't make it this year hope to see you in 2013.

bigvin

Yo,...
Kaboolie!,...
How 'bout some pictures!!!!!!!
(uhmmm,... you can "e-mail" me the naughty ones!!!)
:)

classic_chic

Fun times again this year!!! Thank you to Boolie and Brian for hosting!!

Randy..Randy..Randy...you crack me up! :) Here are a couple of pics 2012-10-20_13.10.06.jpg 2012-10-20_14.52.42.jpg DSCN5589.jpg
We missed you big guy!!!! Can't wait to see you at the Ride In in Feb!

I heard snow in the forecast for Thursday night!! WOOTWOOT!

pfd_crew

Looks like a great time, Tis the season to get the itch, especially with 2 stroke in the air.
Its been a crazy summer, kinda been lurking here and there, but just havent had the time to get on here. Life in da yoop is awesome, i am extremely happy since i have moved here. starting to get stuff ready for winter. tarping the boat today, and sleds will be getting there maint. anytime.
That is about it on my end, starting to get the itch myself:)
Hope all is well with everyone
Have a good day.

kaboolie

Catmandoo getting his butt kicked by Gavin (the youngest of the bunch)! lol

Attachments

• 559660_4353456709028_1856209095_n[1].jpg
    559660_4353456709028_1856209095_n[1].jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 57

mrsjac95

Kboo and Squat AND MADISON!!

Thanks so much for a GREAT DAY at the SLED CHICKS GRASS DRAGS! What a blast! So good to see everyone, smell the 2 stroke, hear the rumble of the sleds... :)

My boys had a blast and they are looking forward to next year - hopefully Jim will be HOME and he can join us with the sleds!!!

YEEEHAW!!!

REV IT UPx4!!!!!!!!

Jul