Okay, enough virus stuff. Post your favorite pic from this year.

snoluver1

First year in somewhere close to 40, that I never threw a leg over. Not even in my own yard! Never even started a machine for my 2 stroke smelll fix. Adulting is way overated!....

snobuilder

Besides my Yamaha Nytro back up sled...(one day of riding)....looks to be mostly Polaris guys who actually do most of the riding off the keyboard.....LOL

skiroule

Snow Dunes

IMG_1009.JPG

skiroule

Baudette is one place I didn't make it to this year, where did this blow in??

Islands off the south shore of Lake of the Woods. Prevailing NW winds across the Big Traverse create some pretty impressive drifts. Too bad you didn’t make it up, trails were excellent all winter. Hopefully you’ll be back next year, but then, maybe it’s not too late. Trails still have a lot of snow and 8” of fresh added this week.

Taken in the back yard this morning:

DSC_0913.JPG

xcr440

Islands off the south shore of Lake of the Woods. Prevailing NW winds across the Big Traverse create some pretty impressive drifts. Too bad you didn’t make it up, trails were excellent all winter. Hopefully you’ll be back next year, but then, maybe it’s not too late. Trails still have a lot of snow and 8” of fresh added this week.

I know guys headed up that way tonight - I'm calling it a season myself! I will definitely make plans to get up there next year, always EXCELLENT riding!