old haydays site

skidont

The local snowmobile club will be having a small swap meet at the old haydays site on november 20th , is your shopping done ?

skidont

not real sure hoping for a good turn out but kinda late , gotta remember sno-barons still have site rented for the year

ezra

I need some stuff but I have committed to trail marking 4 sat .so if there and you see some one selling a M7 driver tell them to pm me on jd thanks

carmaman

not real sure hoping for a good turn out but kinda late , gotta remember sno-barons still have site rented for the year

This event is entirely unrelated to Hay Days or the Sno- Barons. The Sno-Barons were released from any financial attachment to this site last year, so the rental comment is entirely inaccurate. They do, however, still have and will always have a great relationship with Waldoch Sports.
This is simply an open house for Waldoch's with a swap meet. Waldoch's is an authorized dealer for Yamaha, Klim, Stihl and John Deere...to name a few. They're inventory of Klim gear is pretty impressive, either with or without Yamaha embroidery. So far there has been strong interest in the event. I may be able to get some numbers of attendance later today.
Any further questions can be answered by Bill @ 651-206-8508 or Waldoch's @ 651-464-5776.

See you there.

borderstaff

Did anyone make it to this? I really wanted to go just to see the turnout but I found out last night I had to work today and couldn't make it.

tomk

it went good, not too big about 1/2 a football field, for a first year, last minute event I think it was a success. people were spending, I sold 8 sets of risers before 1pm! it was cool, guys were able to actually test ride sleds on snow!

scottiking

I went and thought it wasnt too bad-kind of small and I wasnt really looking for anything, but to hang out with a few of the guys and be around sleds is always a good thing! went buy Tousley and then to danners sports after made for a good day!Scottiking OUT

ezra

really wanted to go but had to mark trail but on the up side I talked farmer to give up back trail he took last yr from 7 in St Boni through the park to 5 in Waconia.so western burbs guys lets try to stay on trail and not piss this guy off ditch riding blows