On a daily/ weekend commute who do you fear the most?

xcr440

Best friend in college was taught by her dad to stay in left lane. Twin cities drivers.

Minnesota drivers are the absolute WORST when it comes to this - I frequently drive to Stevens Point for work and 4 out of 5 vehicles sitting in the left lane have MN plates on them. I taught my kids differently - move the F over!! It’s safety issue as much as it’s the ‘rule’ you should follow for courtesy’s sake.

yamadooed

I fear the Distracted driver as that's what I see the most of on my 6 hr commute through Sconney... Dunno why but 90% of the drivers seem to be on the phone...

1fujifilm

Best friend in college was taught by her dad to stay in left lane. Twin cities drivers. Went out to Black Hills South Dakota with her and she wouldn't get over. After the third pissed off semi driver I told her to get off on the next ramp. Told her to switch it was my brand new GMC Sierra and I wasn't having something happen to my new truck. Couldn't get it through her head that the way she was driving was wrong.

Push her over and take the wheel dude.

Bear

sjb

Oncoming traffic veering into my lane (due to texting) and deer..

That happened to me 9 years ago. A lady was more concerned about eating her subway sandwich than driving. Hit us head on. Happened in front of a gas station with a camera pointing in our direction. We went from 47 mph to 0, then kicked backwards in 17 feet. My neck still hurts to this day from that accident and wouldn't be surprised if that is the reason I cant' ride anymore at some point in time.