Park view Hotel in Twin Lakes

Pink Cat

Does anyone know the status of the Parkview Hotel?
I called and the message said 'closed until further notice'.

Is there another place to eat in the area?

polarisrider1

Does anyone know the status of the Parkview Hotel?
I called and the message said 'closed until further notice'.

Is there another place to eat in the area?

Kitty corner across the street for Strudel and or a Pasty. south to Henry's (my favorite), North ya got the Mosquito another fav.

attack_06

Parkview is closed for the season......the Mosquito Inn is just up the trail 10 miles...great food/people

so there not even going to open for the winter this year thats a first. krupps needs to put up another building so we can have a bar stop in that town

duramax

so there not even going to open for the winter this year thats a first. krupps needs to put up another building so we can have a bar stop in that town

Go 11 miles north up the trail to the Mosquito. Way better than parkview by a long shot IMO.

indy_500

Go 11 miles north up the trail to the Mosquito. Way better than parkview by a long shot IMO.
x2
Better prices better service better people better food. Just my honest opinion! I usually plan my day around eating there for at least lunch or supper. Otherwise lots of choices in Houghton area. I understand it would be nice though for people who want to come up to twin lakes and do the 13 loop or such and don't want to run 20 miles round trip on the RR grade.

cobalt_502

Years ago Parkview had amazing food with excellent choices other than standard bar fare like hot dogs and potato chips! They had some of the best soups too! As time went by it seemed things changed so it has been awhile since we have stopped! The other reason we quit stopping is the gas station at Krupp's, the food there is hard to beat! I wish they would expand with a little more seating, I would eat there every time! Then stop at Bug Bar for drinks :)

jccams

When it gets overcrowded they just let the cat, doo, and Yamaha riders wait outside. They're used to waiting anyways.

For the Polaris riders?

Sorry Indy but I had to before someone else did, you set it up to perfectly and I ride a Polaris.