Pat's Motorsports Annual Open House Event.

L

lenny

Looks like I'm gonna stay after all. I'm
not a quitter so just gonna continue going110%. I was really frustrated after dealing with so many different personalities but I realized that it showed me a weakness in myself. I'll make adjustments and have the best of both worlds. All the guys at Pat's are exceptional and I missed them after a week. I'm think I'm over the hump now!

garyl62

not a quitter so just gonna continue going110%. I was really frustrated after dealing with so many different personalities but I realized that it showed me a weakness in myself. I'll make adjustments and have the best of both worlds. All the guys at Pat's are exceptional and I missed them after a week. I'm think I'm over the hump now!

I'm sure you've thought through things and decided what fits you best, so good luck again! Here I was thinking when the day came I wanted to get a place up there I'd have a carpenter to get some work done with/for me. Who knows, that's still a ways off and by then you may be looking for a little off season nail pounding to keep you sane!

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member

Good to hear!

whitedust

Glad to hear it Lenny! Pat's can get very busy at times & that in itself takes special skills. Me and my guys just wait our turn for service kick back and visit with everyone at Pat's, lunch at Pitstop & really don't want to put the rush on anybody....just no point to it imo. Pat's employees always trying to do their best so let it happen in good time. Sorry to hear some peeps were tuff on you as you would take that to heart. Hang in there you will get better at handling the the more difficult peeps....all jobs have their downsides just have to push thru it. For me thanks for all you do for Pat's service customers & including trail directions....lol... Hang in there and see you soon...Pete :)

kip

Thanks for the support of Lenny, thank you eagle1:) We're very happy he's going to stay on board!!!