Pat's Motorsports Annual Open House Event.

switch07

Congrats Lenny!! I'm sure you will do well, and represent the business with integrity and honesty. Looking forward to seeing all of you soon........

D

Deleted member 10829

That's great Lenny! You will do well, no doubt. You will bring knowledge and hands on experience to what you are selling. I would tell Kip you need a demo RMK in the winter and a Razr in the summer! ;) Good luck and cheers!!

kip

Thanks Mark!!! LOL!! I think Lenny will have the go ahead on to ride a RMK or side by side when needed:) Just a perk of the job!! It's going to be great to bring a guy like Lenny to our business. He represents everything Pat's is about..

garyl62

Just set up my lodging to be UP this weekend! Will be great to be there this year rather than just hearing all the stories about it!

kip

Some have arrived for Yamaha and the Polaris Demo's will be here a week prior. Thanks for asking dwz:)

towtruck

congrads on your new direction Lenny, you will do great!
I think it takes courage to change direction... uda man Lenny!

kip

Update for you all. We will have D.M.'s coming from Polaris and Argo. We will also have the factory Yamaha Race Team of Robby Resch here as well as EZ RYDE, and Snow Tech Magazine providing his schedule will fit. Factory demo rides for both Yamaha and Polaris weather permitting of course. I'm also currently working on getting a R.T.A. here from Yamaha but that could be a tough one as his schedule it very tight. Hope you all can make it!!! Thanks!!

Force Fed

I hope to make it up Kip! Depends if 1) my hopefully last surgery goes well, and 2) i can find one or two others to come with me. Can't wait to see the new addition!

kip

Good Luck with your surgery, I know it's been a long road for you. Hope to see you buddy!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
So this sounds like too much fun to avoid, so I have been in touch with Kip about coming down and have gotten permission from the Keweenaw CO Sheriff to leave the county briefly for the event. Hopefully there will be enough snow to come by sled. Otherwise the truck!

I will have some Keweenaw Kamo to give away as well!

See you all there!

-John

krupps_resort

We hope your Open House is very successful for you, Kip. You've got an exciting year ahead of you-expanding your horizon in products to sell, and wise choice in hiring that Lenny fella. He's a good guy and will do good for you. Wishing you a great year.

kip

Thanks Sandy and Richard! Thanks for doing the dance, I'm sure it will work:) Lenny is a great addition for sure and we wish you a great winter as well neighbor.

groomerdriver

Just a (serious) suggestion = keep a supply of "Hello my name is:" stickers and black Sharpee's around for this event.

Every time I go to your place I wonder who's a JD'er.

kip

Jim,

I don't see a problem with doing that, heck and I don't know either when a fellow JD'er comes in most of the time.