Pat's Motorsports Open House!

Its that time of the year to start planning to attend Pat's Motorsports Open house! The date for this year is December 14th! We will have food, Demo Rides and giveaways. It's a great time so please plan to attend! We are looking forward to seeing everyone as we get into Snow season. Thank you!

kip

Just a quick update on our open house. We'll have our great food of course along with giveaways and good discounts. I've been trying to get Kevin Beilke here from Snow Tech Magazine for years for our open house and it's finally going to happen! Pro Hill Climb rider Tyler Robinson from Afton, WY will also be here as well. Hopefully our Yamaha and Polaris reps. will be able to make it as well. I'll keep up with the updates as they come in. Hopefully John Dee can make it as well! What do you say John? Snowing good here right now and freezing temps so looking good early on!! Hope to see many of you at the open house!

dwz

Is that crazy guy from Indiana going to be leading the demo rides this year again? [By the way he aint wrapped to tight!]

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sure wish someone would reset the live web cam there....just saying...cough...Paul...cough..cough

slimcake

Is that crazy guy from Indiana going to be leading the demo rides this year again? [By the way he aint wrapped to tight!]

LOL I had a lot of fun with that guy!! What was his name again? I thought he was the Pat's mascot. Every time I saw him he was in full Pat's gear. Had breakfast with him at the adventure last year as well.

dwz

I think I smell turkey coming from the north, is that for Thanksgiving or Pats open house?

D

Deleted member 10829

I'm asking about webcams on THIS site. I'd rather look at the cams from one spot just for convenience. Am I missing it on this site?