Pat's Motorsports Timbersled Demo Day

We will be doing a Pat's Timbersled Demo Day on Thursday the 6th of February. We will be set up at Omers golf course in Twin Lakes. Omers will also be doing a lunch special. Stop out and try out a Timbersled! Look forward to seeing everyone. Thank you!
Paul

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will say this, I got to watch Cody and Kyle from Coyote snowbike rentals ride in one of my favorite spots, and I was impressed how EFFORTLESSLY they were going EVERYWHERE! As someone who is not getting any younger but still loves riding the back country, snowbikes have really peaked my interest.

We will be set up by 930. We started out with a schedule of 10 until 2 but we have received a very large response. We will most likely be there until 4 or 5. We will have 6 bikes there for demo rides so we will get everyone out. We could not make this happen without Kip at Pat's Motorsports, Coyote snowbike crew, Omers golf course and a great group of volunteers. We look forward to getting everyone out for a demo ride and seeing the big smiles when they get back.

1fujifilm

We will be set up by 930. We started out with a schedule of 10 until 2 but we have received a very large response. We will most likely be there until 4 or 5. We will have 6 bikes there for demo rides so we will get everyone out. We could not make this happen without Kip at Pat's Motorsports, Coyote snowbike crew, Omers golf course and a great group of volunteers. We look forward to getting everyone out for a demo ride and seeing the big smiles when they get back.

And sales.
Don't forget your checkbooks!

Bear

kip

I suck at riding a bike but that's what makes doing this at Omer's so nice. Anyone can ride and I'm sure you guys will get the hang of it quickly!!! You guys should go, you'll have fun!

kip

Bear, it's a great question actually. You can only ride them off trail and they're actually miserable on trail. The steering is no fun on hard pack.

sMgE46M

Bear, it's a great question actually. You can only ride them off trail and they're actually miserable on trail. The steering is no fun on hard pack.

fuji - its illegal on trail in wisconsin and mich. not sure about MN...