Pat's Open House!

Outstanding! Looking forward to this event. Our group of "usual suspects" will be sure to stop by as this has been our kickoff to the season as long as there's snow to ride.

kip

There will be lots of deep fried turkey. Nick Keller will be helping cook that this year too so a big thanks to Nick! Hopefully we will be able to have demo rides. The weather is promising!

euphoric1

Kip, looks like the snow god's answered your call! ought to put people in the mood! should be a good weekend for your open house!

kip

Yes sir they did and it continues to fly. Now we need people to come up and ride to pack these trails in! Any takers???

euphoric1

Don't tempt me. I would so love to hook up the trailer, put a sign on the shop door that says "Gone snowmobiling..will reopen when I get back" keep looking at the webcam's seeing 3 sleds parked outside of Parkview, uuuuugh!

warner

got a clan of guys coming up this weekend...we will be sure to pack some trails and Visit the Pats crew open house.
service dept. ready ?? theses guys get nuts and are sure to break something..it will most likely be a skidoo;)

Packing trails is a blast. Like off trail riding without the stumps. Digging deep in the barn for an old sled, new one not in yet.

kip

Yes sir, service dept. is fired up but Saturday the boys will be taking a much needed break to enjoy our customers. Snowing off and on all day today and suppose to be a storm brewing! Look forward to seeing all who can make it. We will be doing demo rides for sure with the fresh white gold!

indy_500

Yes sir, service dept. is fired up but Saturday the boys will be taking a much needed break to enjoy our customers. Snowing off and on all day today and suppose to be a storm brewing! Look forward to seeing all who can make it. We will be doing demo rides for sure with the fresh white gold!
What are your hours for the open house?

warner

Thanks Kip for your open house event..we had a great time while there.
damage report on the sleds...started with 7 sleds , 3 went down. 1 polaris 800 motor went pop,1 polaris running board broke/cracked. and the final machine was a skidoo..no fault of the machine tho/owner inflicted issue :) bent handlebars,broken light and a few other minor things.
driver ok but his pride took a hit. we will be sure not to let him forget this event any time soon. trails were great as friday night/saturday morning we got 7-8" of fresh...good times for sure.

kip

Thanks for stopping in all. Sorry I missed you Indy! Warner we appreciate you guys. Thanks for all the warm wishes. It was great to be able to serve food again and be able to see all the people!