Pictures of JD Ride in weekend (Out of Twin Lakes)

doospunk

Well, it was a great (yet interesting) weekend to say the least. (Dave and Erik!) Had to form a little search party for those guys Friday night after they spent a whole afternoon trying to climb out of a valley they got themselves into, only to give up and start hoofin it back to camp. We found them after they had been walking nearly 2.25 miles from where they left the sleds in the backwoods. Thanks to Kimmer, Ridesafe, and Skylar for helping us. The best part was the next morning when we went back with Red and Rusty from Team Ring Ding equipped with saws, rope, come alongs, block and tackles etc., only to discover that they had given up the night before only 20 feet from a perfect line to climb out of there. It was about the best outcome we could have hoped for.

Anyhow, the ride in was great. We met alot of new faces there, and also had the chance to ride with Skylar and crew Thursday, then Rusty and Red Saturday. It was a blast riding with you all, in addition to hanging out for a couple happy hours!

The banquet was great. Lots of great prizes, awesome food, and good music from Big Vin, in addition to a great group of people. I'm already looking forward to next years ride in.

Anyhow - here's the pics. Not alot this year, as we were to busy having fun.

Ridesafe in the tree. (Looks really similar to an incident from last year!) *L*
100683.jpg

compared to Erik in tree at this time last year: (What is it with your Cat and Pines dude?) *L*
100684.jpg

Skylar catching some air.
100685.jpg

A little trench from yours truly.
100686.jpg

Ed havin a blast on his first trip here.
100687.jpg

Dave in the trees.
100688.jpg

Untouched and all mine. {Except that I had to turn around there to find the two valley goers!}
100689.jpg

Pat (Rusty) of team Ring Ding comin up.
100690.jpg

Pat stuck
100691.jpg

Me with a better stuck!
100692.jpg

Ed comin up.
100693.jpg

Pat with another run
100694.jpg

The Summit...., at the Summit!
100695.jpg

strokeit

Great pics Kris! Sorry i didnt meet up with you guys friday (WAS A BUSY DAY WITH ALOT OF STUCKS!).Im still up here in Calumet and i will post some pics from this weekend when i get home.

samc

Nice pics. Looks like you guys found some untracked areas! Most of what we found was all tracked up.

S

skylar

Great pics as usual Kris! Cats and trees, cats and trees! LOL.

doospunk

Thanks Guys.

Ryan - Lookin forward to seein yer pics.

Yes, those darn cats and trees! Unfortunately, I didn't get a pic of the battle he lost his bumper to on flat land.........

or the one I lost the battle to for that matter. (Pat - send me that pic!)

ridesafe

Huh? what?? cats n tree's, broken bumpers.. Kinda like Schultz from Hogans Hero's used to say...
I knooooooooooooow Nooooooooooooothiiiiing!!
happy.gif

Firecatguy

Kris
here were we went sat north of the bridge and I believe that the arrow should be the spot Dave and Erik got into..

101006.jpg

101007.jpg

doospunk

Pat - Nice view. Dave and Erik were actually off to the right at the top of the green line on the far right!

ridesafe

So Kris.. Is this what happens when you ride with them cats.. At least my bumper was still intact..
Bah! ROFLMAO!!!