Pictures of my Exciter tripple 700 build.

outrageous

Just thought some of you guys might like to see some pics of my Exciter build. Been at it for 11 mos. now and finally complete.
Before pic;

picsof77and78340RVs027-1.jpg

Picsofmy77Exciterproject150.jpg

Picsofmy77Exciterproject170.jpg

Picsofmy77Exciterproject171.jpg

The complete build is posted on vintage sleds.com under the customs section. Thanks Wayne

ezra

love it great job is she going to be a trailer queen or u gona run it? but now what are you going to do to avoid the wife for the next yr.poss start working on that mistery yellow toy under the pile of tresure in the first pic.what is that?

outrageous

The motor is a 700 tripple single pipe, Ezra; That is a very rare vintage 3 wheeler called a Mini-Brute that was made in the early 70's. That one is almost redone, just need to do a little engine tuning and finish a little painting. There is another one just like it behind that one that needs a lot more work. I will probably just sell that one.

bearrassler

Great job outrageous, I read the whole thread on vintage sleds, it was great, I also saw that Mark Dobmier is your nephew, he's a talented driver.

In the process of looking over the build on vintage sleds right now. Very impressive and great attention to detail!
thump.jpg

jr37

That is a pretty cool build. I spend almost as much time on Vintagesleds as I do here, but I missed your sled there. You've got to proud of that job.