Please post your favorite Polaris or Ski-doo Dealer

srt20

Who is your favorite Polaris or Ski-doo dealer? Honest, fair, and treats you decent. Who has a good service department? Im not looking for a dealer to treat me like Im the only customer around.

Im not looking for negative comments, and I have no interest in Yamaha or Arctic Cat. I am not happy with the dealer I currently use. SE WI, all the way up to Tomahawk. No further west than I-94 please. Thanks

bonnevier

A little north of what you might be looking for but Timberline Sports in Bergland for Ski Doo. Marlin runs a great shop and an overall great experience over the past few years.

srt20

Actually Timberline gave me a great deal on a helmet 2 weeks ago. They seem like a good place and had their stuff together. But unfortunatly they are to far north for me. I only get to the UP once or twice a year. Thanks though.

legend02

Ramesh Skidoo in Land O' Lakes has taken care of us a few times when we needed something fixed right away while we waited. sad part is Ron never remembers you even when you buy a sled from him and go back two weeks later, been dealing with them for over 15 years.

maddogg

John Hartwig Motorsports in Watertown/Johnson Creek. Heck of a nice guy. Treats you fair. EXPLAINS problems. And remembers you.

swampcat

GOOD dealer

A good dealer is REALLY hard to find, very few even exist anymore. This thread is going to get some interest.

psindust

Srt-20 you should start a dealership, there is a few of us that are always dumping money at dealerships! Since this was my idea I get everything at cost!

Last edited:

slimcake1

Banned
John Hartwig Motorsports in Watertown/Johnson Creek. Heck of a nice guy. Treats you fair. EXPLAINS problems. And remembers you.

Hey Im in the neighborhood of John hartwig motorsports.. Big lady at the counter is very rude and and John jr always has a chip on his shoulder.. Just my 2 cents.. Bye a new sled from them that has problems then you will understand.. Not taking anything away from them tho.. Glad they treat you well!!

slimcake1

Banned
Srt-20 you should start a dealership, there is a few of us that are always dumping money at dealerships.
or you should become a certified poo mechanic so we can have you fix our warranty issues right the first time! Hey I'll even help you out once in a while.

psindust.. Just curious you said fix our warrantys right the first time? troubles at your local dealer?

footinforever

cedar creek

I would go to cedarcreek motorsports in Grafton. They are on the ball, good service, good sales staff, and tons of inventory, in this down economy, tough to find. I would ask for Jay (owner) or Steve Sales Manager. 262-377-5700

FF

srt20

Hey Im in the neighborhood of John hartwig motorsports.. Big lady at the counter is very rude and and John jr always has a chip on his shoulder.. Just my 2 cents.. Bye a new sled from them that has problems then you will understand.. Not taking anything away from them tho.. Glad they treat you well!!

Read the original post pal, not interested in negative comments.

Thanks everyone, keep em coming!

xcsp

Read the original post pal, not interested in negative comments.

Thanks everyone, keep em coming!

I agree with SRT20, only positive comments please.

Just adding-this from the Site Rules:

No Personal Attacks. To be safe, think of it this way: If you do not have something positive to say about someone, then don't say it here! In addition, I ask that persons do not post warnings to avoid certain businesses. While I am all for getting word out about businesses that are treating their customers poorly, I personally have no way to verify any stories that could be posted on this board, so I would just like to have you all refrain from posting them and keep me out of trouble!

legend02

Ramesh Skidoo in Land O' Lakes has taken care of us a few times when we needed something fixed right away while we waited. sad part is Ron never remembers you even when you buy a sled from him and go back two weeks later, been dealing with them for over 15 years.

SRT20, hope my comment about him not remembering customers is negative, the rest of my experiences with them have been great.

Last edited:

srt20

SRT20, hope my comment about him not remembering customers is negative

I didnt take it as negative, especially since you said you had been dealing with him for 15 years. I just took it as he has a short memory with faces.