Post your favorite riding pic.

slimcake

Valentines 500 from 2016. That is my white Pro S. Very proud to be a part of that crew! How you supposed to pic just one?

IMG951621.jpg

xcr440

Send in some pics for Johns snow shot of the day! These at least have SNOW in them! And I like that gas price slimcake......

xcr440

^^ NICE!!

IMG_1276.jpg IMG_1291.jpg

It was pretty warm up there that weekend, but trails and scenery were awesome! Taken the same day..... And not far from you guys!

xcr440

I usually take pics of the sleds parked at the Trestle when we stop. I'd of looked for your group to see if you were in there when we were. But this day didn't take a pic partly because not many sleds when we stopped.

I would have recognized Troy if you guys were there when we were...... I'm sure we will cross paths next season!

skiroule

I kind of like these two.

Attachments

• DSCN1967_Resized.JPG
    DSCN1967_Resized.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCN1970_Resized.JPG
    DSCN1970_Resized.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 59

elf

Sure are good pics. I wonder who took them, cuz I'm in them. LOL
Certainly was a good day. Looking forward to more of the same this coming season .

I was going to comment on the quality of the pictures and the skill of the photographer!

skiroule

Love the 79 TX. My first sled in 1983. Paid $1000 for it. Couldn't touch one in great shape for that these days.

They are fun sleds for sure and the 79 is my favorite. You're right though, a late 70's TX in "like-new" condition will set you back quite a few bucks.

I have a lot of them but here is one from Revelstoke in April of 1993

View attachment 56938

Is this the one with the home-made paddle track?

bearrassler

Is this the one with the home-made paddle track?

The paddles were factory made but it was a 141 inch track with 3/4 inch lugs and the paddles were purple plastic claws that you installed like studs with a backer, we also were ahead of our time with handlebars that look a lot like my pro tapers, I also see in the picture that I had my red Bell wedge helmet back in 93 (I think you are fond of that one)

High Hopes.jpg

Last edited:

skiroule

Love the wedge helmet, especially in red. It's a classic.

The "Indy Special" was an awesome looking sled. That color scheme was also ahead of its time.