Powder Coat or Paint

dpd43

Thinking of doing my trailing arms over on my 99 skidoo and 04 edge Polaris. Any suggestions on what would be more durable?

indy_500

firecatguy- where can you buy refridgerator paint? any menards, fleet farm or home depot type store? about how much is it?

thanks

Powder Coat those bad boys. It will hold up better, especially since those trailing arms are close to the ground. It's stronger and has a better finish. IMO.

Firecatguy

firecatguy- where can you buy refridgerator paint? any menards, fleet farm or home depot type store? about how much is it?

thanks

Well i got it at local small hardware store....look in the spray can isle at your local store....its not much just takes a week to dry before you can put a second coat on, Follow the instructions to a Tee...Good luck

indy_500

Well i got it at local small hardware store....look in the spray can isle at your local store....its not much just takes a week to dry before you can put a second coat on, Follow the instructions to a Tee...Good luck

ok thanks i think i'm going to put a coat on my torque arms.

nickzr900

I powdercoated my whole front and rear suspension b4 last season and my front controll arms took some pretty good abuse in the woods and are still scratch free! my friends call them bark busters now! i only had $225.00 into my front controll arms, front knuckles, rear suspension rails, and all the small rear suspension parts!