Price/Onieda County

MKW

Any updates after the rain yesterday for the Tripoli, Willow, Round and Pike areas? Has the grommer been through this area at all before the rain? Heading up tomorrow for a few days...looks like I'm gonna have to bring up the fishing gear..

snowrat

Bump....headed to Lk Tom tomorrow for new years weekend. Assuming with clubs not updating their websites that conditions are fair to poor with the recent rain. Anyone have a report for St Germain, Lk Tom, Minocqua area

The 100 mile snow safari is posting very good conditions if that helps.
I do see mixed conditions I assume every area is different due to terrain.

RHFD547

A friend of mine is in the St. Germain area as of yesterday and logged 70 miles. The report he has given has been good. Trails are better than he expected and very little traffic. He did say there is a lot of logging going on in the Sayner area. Trail 11N was terrible for about 3 miles but he didn't say where that stretch was. Trails around Arbor Vitae were good too.

Attak man

There is more snow from Lac du flambeau to Springsted, to Mercer (more snow to the west and northwest of Minocqua)...A friend told me it's not bad towards pike lake (from Minocqua area)

jasonk3aa

Trails in Oneida County are in pretty good shape all things considered. There is very little dirt or rocks to be found anywhere. The only issue is that nobody is out riding them and its been very cold, so everything is really hard.

Come up and ride, you won't be disappointed. Trails should improve every day with more sleds starting to use them. Lakes should be marked in the next few days if they are not already. Oneida Lake in Harshaw had 7" of ice everywhere we drilled yesterday and it was down to 3 degrees last night so im sure its 8"+ everywhere today.

Attak man

How about Price county area?

The southern Price county/Lincoln line area (spirit falls-ogema-Tripoli area) has wet swampy areas, and can be very rough in spots..especially early in the season...haven't heard anything from my buddy in Phillips....but the old rule of thumb..more snow to the north less to the south usually applies in price county....haven't been hearing too much about pier/willow region...but there hasn't been much traffic on the trails so far.