Pricing

goofy600

Just my thought, depending on the dealer and how much inventory they have and there locations will probably dictate any deals. A dealer way up north with not much inventory left probably not as willing to deal hoping someone comes in with a wreck that they want replaced, dealer with a big inventory and sunny and no chance of winter May be willing to deal. Then the question is will manufacture be willing to throw in any rebate money to clear out inventory, which may get dealers to deal.

indy_500

There hasn’t been “deals” on leftovers since the 2020 model year ended. Hope it gets back to that soon some day…

whitedust

Usually last week in Feb and early March dictated by OEMs. I know Rob’s Doo had lots on the floor a week ago nobody looking.

chunk06

sometimes you have to start looking around September, that is when I bought my last leftover. I was looking at dealer inventory the other day online, man Polaris sure got proud with some of their prices. I would think they will have some in the fall

Braaaaaap

My closest dealer still has a lot of sleds on the floor. That's a big change from the last few years, when they had nothing by mid-winter.

indy_500

My closest dealer still has a lot of sleds on the floor. That's a big change from the last few years, when they had nothing by mid-winter.
The “free” money ran out, and interest rates are ridiculously high. Keeping a lot of folks from buying when they want 6-7% interest on a toy!

SHOOT2KILL

what dealer would that be?
Kens Sports in Kaukauna,Wi has 68 new Polaris sleds...An additional 5 dealers in So/Central Wi have another 65+ new Polaris sleds combined for sale...One dealer near Milwaukee is sitting on 3 new Boost sleds...Nowhere to ride south of Marathon County...A guy from Mn said a dealer there with 2 stores has over 100 new Polaris sleds combined both stores, and they have had good snow all season...

latner

Kens Sports in Kaukauna,Wi has 68 new Polaris sleds...An additional 5 dealers in So/Central Wi have another 65+ new Polaris sleds combined for sale...One dealer near Milwaukee is sitting on 3 new Boost sleds...Nowhere to ride south of Marathon County...A guy from Mn said a dealer there with 2 stores has over 100 new Polaris sleds combined both stores, and they have had good snow all season...
I wasn't specific when I posted, should have mentioned doo's only. Looking for a 600 ace for the wife. Found a 2022 in Chicago for MSRP, hoping to get a discount on it.

old abe

X2 It's the "gotta have it now" mentality that costs 'ya!
Yeah, well, spot on latner! As if ya can't afford the interest, you surely can't afford the toy, eh! :unsure: It looks, and smells like, as if there will be some deals in the works, and perhaps cheaper prices coming too! High prices cure high prices?
Good luck getting any deal on any Doo sleds with ACE engines, even the wee 600. Just as you have, many others have a use for the 600 ACE.

SledTL

Yes Power lodge has a large amount of polaris sleds sitting. So does Tousley down the street from me with Polaris and Doo. They have markups on all the sleds too. Not sure how any of their inventory moves.... I think the tables are starting to turn on the toys market. Can go two ways, get deals again or they limit production and stuff even more so now the only way to get a sled is through ordering it for the customer which really will run up prices more.