Questions from a new rider

Wild Bill

I have a friend looking to get into snowmobiling and he wanted advice on some things:

1.) What is the best brand of snowmobile?
2.) What is the best brand of oil to use in a snowmobile?
3.) 2 Stroke or 4 Stroke?
4.) Studded track or not?
5.) What are the best aftermarket parts?
6.) Should an aftermarket can be considered for boosted mph? Or are they too loud?
7.) On the trail, should you use hand signals or not?
8.) Is it acceptable to pass on a trail?
9.) Mohawk on the helmet or not?

Thanks in advance

russholio

Somebody must be REALLY bored already. Geez, if you're going to troll try to disguise it at least a little bit.

snowdance

I have a friend looking to get into snowmobiling and he wanted advice on some things:

1.) What is the best brand of snowmobile?
2.) What is the best brand of oil to use in a snowmobile?
3.) 2 Stroke or 4 Stroke?
4.) Studded track or not?
5.) What are the best aftermarket parts?
6.) Should an aftermarket can be considered for boosted mph? Or are they too loud?
7.) On the trail, should you use hand signals or not?
8.) Is it acceptable to pass on a trail?
9.) Mohawk on the helmet or not?

Thanks in advance

You have to admit it's kinda funny! :D

Since nobody that's read your inquisitive post was lending up any positive input I felt compelled to offer up my humble opinion regarding your questions.

1.) What is the best brand of snowmobile? Answer: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course Rudolf all attached to Santa's Sleigh.

2.) What is the best brand of oil to use in a snowmobile? Answer: Homogenized British Petroleum Gulf GOM (Gulf of Mexico) XL Pro. The salt content alone brings it within the performance spec of Sea & Snow.

3.) 2 Stroke or 4 Stroke? Answer: (this one was easy) Wankel Rotary.

4.) Studded track or not? Answer: Chains....Dah!

5.) What are the best aftermarket parts? Answer: Mattel.

6.) Should an aftermarket can be considered for boosted mph? Or are they too loud? Answer: Only if they able to set off car alarms at idle.

7.) On the trail, should you use hand signals or not? Answer: Never! Use Mental Telepathy at every opportunity.

8.) Is it acceptable to pass on a trail? Answer: Always, just make damn sure you give them a boot in the side panel on the way by.

9.) Mohawk on the helmet or not? Answer: Kind of, actually a "Stormy Kromer" with a Mohawk is the ultimate snowmobile fashion statement.

ezra

just tell him the trails and woods are to full already and the money would be better spent on strippers and blow

cummins

10) Backpack or not?
11) Monster or Rock Star stickers?
12) mountain sled on groomed trails or 121"?
13) 3" risers or 10" risers?

L

lenny

13) 3" risers or 10" risers?

I'd say 20" where you can do some killer tail drags