R and R trailers

shift08

Does anyone use a 11 foot R and R arc trailer for sleds ? If so wondering how well a Assault or any sled with a 144 length or longer fits in it.

Thanks

legend02

I just purchased a 12ARC direct from the Factory, the details says Box length is 154" (13 Ft) and Floor Length is 144" (12 Feet ). I purchased this as my Renegade barely fit in my 10 foot tilt clamshell. A 144 will fit in 11ARC but the Box Length is 144" ( 12 Feet ) and the Floor length is 132" (11 Ft)

I wanted a little extra room . Also Added the Side Service door which is an option now. Will have it right before Thanksgiving.

ezra

any idea what that style 2 place inclosed weigh compared to a Triton clam?
have been thinking of going new on the 2 place. love my Triton clam but thinking above style less hales with shoveling and quick access.

ezra

what is the point of the angel at the rear of the deck? what are we talking 18in off the ground cant change the entry angel that much. what did that set u back if u dont mind sharing.
looking at warranty they deff have more faith in the v nose frame than the clam

legend02

what is the point of the angel at the rear of the deck? what are we talking 18in off the ground cant change the entry angel that much. what did that set u back if u dont mind sharing.
looking at warranty they deff have more faith in the v nose frame than the clam

ezra, I measured the where the dovetail ends and it's 15 inches from the ground.

With the upgrades (side door and all LED lights) and a spare tire that I bought when I picked it up at the factory it it was $3,965.00

Still have to pay taxes and registration here in IL on it, I figure close to $400.00 for that.

Base price was $3,499.00 direct from the factory.

ditchcrusher

Question here guys. Been looking at new trailers and am seeing inline enclosed 14' plus 5' ft. all aluminum with 14-15" rims for around 5g's. Wouldn't this be a little better option for the $$ with outside wheel wells and all? The trailer you have is a double wide, no?

legend02

ditchcrusher, I looked around and bought this for several reasons.

1) Cheapest inline that I could find was 5,500 without taxes even at the Milwaukee Snow Show.
2) I payed for this trailer in cash after selling my old trailer and my backup sled that nobody was using.
3) It fit better in my driveway as 19 ft plus the tongue would of been an issue as my driveway has a 90 % bend.

Yes it's a two place side by side trailer.

ditchcrusher

ditchcrusher, I looked around and bought this for several reasons.

1) Cheapest inline that I could find was 5,500 without taxes even at the Milwaukee Snow Show.
2) I payed for this trailer in cash after selling my old trailer and my backup sled that nobody was using.
3) It fit better in my driveway as 19 ft plus the tongue would of been an issue as my driveway has a 90 % bend.

Yes it's a two place side by side trailer.

Could you haul a couple Harley baggers in there?

ezra

ezra, I measured the where the dovetail ends and it's 15 inches from the ground.

With the upgrades (side door and all LED lights) and a spare tire that I bought when I picked it up at the factory it it was $3,965.00

Still have to pay taxes and registration here in IL on it, I figure close to $400.00 for that.

Base price was $3,499.00 direct from the factory.

that is not a bad price .I had a inline that would fit 3 short tracks for a yr sold it not a fan.
I also like the shorter trailer most of the time. when going to unknown cabins never knowing if u will have parking. trying U turns on snow bank covered roads after missing a turn . packed trail heads. busy gas stations . any parking lot .have a 24 +v and still would rather haul the clam with 1 in the bed if only 3 guys going.