Riding in South Range

doospunk

Didn't take much arm twisting to talk my buddy into a last minute trip after seeing the amount of snow this area had been getting hammered with the week prior. We left Minneapolis late Thursday afternoon to ride Friday and Saturday in South Range - out of the Wildlife Reguge Cabins. (Thanks Lori and Dave!) Conditions were great. Friday morning brought us a fresh 6 to 8 inches of POW on top of what had been dumped the week prior. All in all it was great fun, and a great way to begin the year.

First tracks:
96794.jpg

It didn't take long to come across places like this
96795.jpg

XP on fire!! (kidding) Think I'm gonna have to invest in some hood/vent screens before heading out west! All that POW was going right in the vents.
96796.jpg

Andy carvin
96797.jpg

Just tryin to show everyone how deep it was! *L*
96798.jpg

Even the Summit has it's moments!
96799.jpg

96800.jpg

Another of Andy carving
96801.jpg

Couple pics of me layin the XP over and playin around
96802.jpg

96803.jpg

Andy stuck
96804.jpg

dew69

<font color="0000ff">Looks sweet! Will be heading there in a little over a week.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Dew</font>

yooper

Sweeet pics....22 more days for me, I can't wait!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

S

skylar

Great pics Kris, wish we could have been able to hook up and ride with ya!

doospunk

Thanks everyone!

Ryan - Yes. I'm a whimp, and just looking for an excuse to use my shovel! By the way - Tom from Milwaukee said to say hi. (Or was it Tim?)

Skylar - Yeah, It would have been fun to hook up for a ride, but I knew you were headed to John's and just assumed you guys probably had a riding agenda already.