SanFrancisco 49ers @ Green Bay Packers

POLARISDAN

I think Cutler is on a short leash 1 year... not good.... not winning & bye bye in block buster trade for another best available QB or draftee. He will never see 7 years as loser Bear QB certain of that too many jobs at stake tied to his performance!

itll be 3 years bro unfortulately..18 mil per..54 guaranteed..tied to coach glasses contract..

but maybe just maybe if he can flip the D talent in one year like he did the O..jay can put up points..we just need to not let so many in

D

Deleted member 10829

Sold Out.

Didn't I hear on the radio yesterday that a company or two bought the remaining 3,000 tickets or whatever was left?

- - - Updated - - -

itll be 3 years bro unfortulately..18 mil per..54 guaranteed..tied to coach glasses contract..

but maybe just maybe if he can flip the D talent in one year like he did the O..jay can put up points..we just need to not let so many in

Did they really guarantee Cutler that kind of money? Unreal.

dblshock

did a little DD

49ers last three games:

12/15 @Tampa temp 73
12/23 @Frisco temp 61
12/29 @AZ. temp 68

Sundays game:

1/5 @GB w/c temp -35

difference -100

Cat600

Didn't I hear on the radio yesterday that a company or two bought the remaining 3,000 tickets or whatever was left?

They named 3 or 4 companies that bought a bunch, but I bet there were fans that bought up a bunch as well. To get 7500 tickets sold in 2 or 3 days takes a lot.

meathead

They named 3 or 4 companies that bought a bunch, but I bet there were fans that bought up a bunch as well. To get 7500 tickets sold in 2 or 3 days takes a lot.

cat600,These guys are fanaticsabout their team .they would refi de house for a ticket.I know this to be true cause I have family (inlaws lol )3 blocks from there . They even sell parking space on their lawn. MEATHEAD

D

Deleted member 10829

I was shocked to hear the Packer fans boo the offense in just the first quarter! I guess they are human after all. LOL They did turn it around after that, but can't seem to stop the 49er's offense. Good game so far.

garyl62

Will be interesting to see which team holds up as we get deep into the second half. Rogers looks like he be coming around, although SF has been more steady in their offense. I'd say it's a toss up now.

garyl62

Well all the NFC North teams are done. Kept saying most of the season none of them deserved to go to the playoffs anyway. Now nothing to distract from riding.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Defense is a wreck. Some are old, some are busts, none can tackle, too many hurt. Sheesh!

Guess we can go riding now.... when's the next Snow Storm?

D

Deleted member 10829

I think you have to give Green Bay's defense some credit. They held them to field goals early on and the 49er's only had 13 points midway through the second half. The defense kept them in the game at least and the Packer's had a chance until near the end. It was a good game!