sea and snow $1.39 with rebate at fleet farm through nov 21st!

towtruck

it's back like a recurring night mare !
I pretty sure I have enough oil in the shed for this season but..........

Polarice

Once again I wish I was up that way.

Anyone want to pick some up for me and ship it in a flat rate Priority box :)

ezra

went to the man mall tonight and got a case. thnx for the heads up.
17bucks a case I feel like the price went down from last yrs rebate deal not complaining just saying .
the rebate is for both sea and snow and the highfalutin ST4. I just was not sure if I could afford the extra 12 bucks for full syn

L

lenny

went to the man mall tonight and got a case. thnx for the heads up. 17bucks a case I feel like the price went down from last yrs rebate deal not complaining just saying . the rebate is for both sea and snow and the highfalutin ST4. I just was not sure if I could afford the extra 12 bucks for full syn
I wouldn't put that fancy stuff, motor will go kapow, also won't be as fast

ezra

yes after rebate gal also on sale . I went with a case of qt this yr . hopping it works better with the stupid proclimb oil tank filler location

fatdaddy

I know

Like everyone else I have two cases already, but for that price I better get two more. I also run it in my two sea-doo's with out any problems why anyone would pay 50 to 60 bucks a gallon for any thing else seems nuts to me. but having 4 cases makes the nutty one i guess. Good stocking stuffers.

towtruck

Once again I wish I was up that way.

Anyone want to pick some up for me and ship it in a flat rate Priority box :)

I don't know about shipping costs, but I will be in Mass City on Jan 9th in the little house attached to the old hardware store- I will bring an extra case of oil 12 quarts- just for you. no really I will.

Hoosier

Sure seems crazy to keep buying expensive oil, although I probably have enough left for this season. I haven't heard once that this oil caused anyone any issues...

ddhanna

It specs out JASO FD. Almost all the big buck oil is FC (lower spec). Laughing all the way to the bank for many years now. Just don't like patronizing the Venezuelans though...

POLARISDAN

Like everyone else I have two cases already, but for that price I better get two more. I also run it in my two sea-doo's with out any problems why anyone would pay 50 to 60 bucks a gallon for any thing else seems nuts to me. but having 4 cases makes the nutty one i guess. Good stocking stuffers.

really..ever heard of warranty.. believe me

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know about shipping costs, but I will be in Mass City on Jan 9th in the little house attached to the old hardware store- I will bring an extra case of oil 12 quarts- just for you. no really I will.

ill be in mass from the 2nd(picking up 800) omg.. till the 18th ..lets ride

- - - Updated - - -

im gonna pound on ur door..lets go ridin..