Share your Pictures - With Area

600_RMK_144

Seems like last weekend was a pretty popular one for trips. Saw probably 50+ trailers headed West on I90 as we were heading home on Sunday. Anyway. As the season is starting to wind down (let's hope we keep riding into late March) let's post some pics of your adventures.

Please include the location as well if you would, so we can start getting ideas of where we might want to go next time.

wisco-mb

I got my 20 month old for two small trips. 17 mile and 20 mile trip. Taken last weekend in Portage county.

The lookout was from "Baldy" Mountain on 160 in UP close to Saxon Harbor.

The single sled pic was from around Tiffany, southeast of Janesville. Not every year I can ride from top to bottom of WI!

Snapchat-1645713758.jpg
Snapchat-328626538 (1).jpg
Snapchat-1471456986.jpg

wiviperman

I am not far from the Railroad Bridge in Tiffany and just rode through there on Saturday. My wife and I enjoy that area very much either on the snowmobile or on the motorcycle.

wisco-mb

I am not far from the Railroad Bridge in Tiffany and just rode through there on Saturday. My wife and I enjoy that area very much either on the snowmobile or on the motorcycle.

It was a nice run! That pic was taken on 1/2. Pretty amazing you were still able to ride there last Saturday!

wiviperman

I absolutely agree! We put on 80 miles on Saturday and I did 105 solo miles on Sunday. This winter has been very good to Southern Wisconsin as there has been some years not all that long ago that the trails never got a chance to open for the season.

chunk06

It was a nice run! That pic was taken on 1/2. Pretty amazing you were still able to ride there last Saturday!

I also live close to Tiffany (about 5 miles) thanks for coming down and riding. The open area west of there by the interstate is usually some of the worst trails in the county due to wind, we have had weeks where they have been perfect! it was an Awesome year down here.

600_RMK_144

Man last time I was at the look put the sign was about 2 inches from the snow

Yeah. Down year for them for sure. Was waiting for the big dump and it never came. We finally decided last weekend was about as good as it was gonna get. Worked out Ok, not a lot of playing off-trail, so we got to explore much of The Hills we had never seen before.

pclark

Dodge County last week, in Southern Wisconsin. Miles of flat and speedy trails. When we get snow down here the Clubs know how to set up the trails. Some years we put the trails in with all that work and never even get to use them. This year was best year in a very long time!

IMG_6598.jpg
IMG_6600.jpg

ezra

Yeah. Down year for them for sure. Was waiting for the big dump and it never came. We finally decided last weekend was about as good as it was gonna get. Worked out Ok, not a lot of playing off-trail, so we got to explore much of The Hills we had never seen before.

We let a non refundable 2100 buck for 3 nights house by teary peak sit empty few weeks back. Bad buzz

just_ride

Feb 3rd, 4th and 5th 2021 based out of Watersmeet, Rode towards Sliver City, Lunch in White Pine

Attachments

• DSC00854.jpg
    DSC00854.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00860.jpg
    DSC00860.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00861.jpg
    DSC00861.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00867.jpg
    DSC00867.jpg