Shawano area

Anyone have any info on where to go and drop off around the Shawano area? I'm only familiar with the Western side of Shawano County, which isn't open yet, other than the Mountain Bay. Was just looking for an area to do a loop or so this weekend. If anyone has any info on current conditions and where a nice route may be, please let me know. I don't care if it's 30 miles or 2 hours. Just want to get out for the first time this year. Thanks in advance.

After much deliberation, we ended up dropping off near Cloverleaf Lakes. Then headed over to Clintonville, Marion, and back. The day didn't start out too well with an old reliable sled deciding it didn't want to start as soon as we got it out of the trailer. Luckily, generosity and human kindness are not dead. There was a nice guy working in a shop across the street from a parking area that lent me a jumper pack, which worked great. The sled fired up and he let me take the pack with me for just in case the rest of the day. The sled never missed a beat starting the rest of the day. So, I can only think it was the below zero temps overnight that caused the issue. Most trails were as expected, with mostly fields and small patches of woods and swamps. The majority of it was flat and just fine. Occasionally. there were some snirty spots. Nothing concerning, however. For the first ride of the year and early season conditions, it worked out well. Club 45 was a nice stop. The poor owner was doing everything (cooking and bartending.) Really nice guy. Glad we got out before the next weathermaker comes in, which doesn't look like it will help out. Fingers crossed it's not terrible and is short lived. Think Snow!