Short Video from the last weekend in the U.P

tkuss

we used two camcorders for the whole thing, a contour hd 1080p, was all shots with the camera attached the sleds or truck. All handheld shots, and the unloading the sleds timelapse was with a sony HD camcorder, a cx150, or similar model I believe. don't know the exact model for sure though

yamahaboy701

we used two camcorders for the whole thing, a contour hd 1080p, was all shots with the camera attached the sleds or truck. All handheld shots, and the unloading the sleds timelapse was with a sony HD camcorder, a cx150, or similar model I believe. don't know the exact model for sure though

Yep my camera is a CX150 and we used a bunch of new camera mounts to get the shots.

Last edited:

doospunk

Nice flick! Must have been this past Saturday morning. I especially like the scene at 24 seconds with my rig in the background alongside cuzzn o's!

skeedoo

Nice vid guys!! What editting program are you using? Is it the Contour HD easy edit program that comes with the camera. I'm using the same camera but still need to learn the easy edit program.

yamahaboy701

Nice vid guys!! What editting program are you using? Is it the Contour HD easy edit program that comes with the camera. I'm using the same camera but still need to learn the easy edit program.

Tkuss is using Sony Vegas Pro 10. We just got it this year so he is learning it quickly, it does everything but comes with a price.

cuzzinolaf

Nice flick! Must have been this past Saturday morning. I especially like the scene at 24 seconds with my rig in the background alongside cuzzn o's!

Sunday morning when we were leaving. I saw the Summit on the Sleddeck and a few other sleds. I think one was a Crossfire or an F7.